Graphics

Join Discord

Viola A.I.

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 14, 2003
Newcastle - UK
You need to use the Mir 1.4 client, no higher.
A link for you:
Code:
ftp://patch.mmo rpg-net.com/pub2/legendofmir2/mir14_full.exe
Copy and paste it into your browser and take out the space in between 'mmo' and 'rpg'. This is due to a filter function.

Pyros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 16, 2003
Also the maps and wil/wix files that you have will be wrong won't they?

You need the 1.4 client.

tek0

i went to fileplanet and found the client 1.4. I hope it works now.

Viola A.I.

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 14, 2003
Newcastle - UK
No thats 1.4i and I've noticed you have two threads about this now.

The link above works fine for me if you make sure you take out the space!

tek0

I have downloaded the 1.4 client, I have took the mir.dat and changed it to mir.exe, the server files came with data files, so I copyed and pasted them in the game, I have tryed everything as much as i know. But when I use the real exe the graphics are fine but when I start the game it crashes. I have downloaded alot of different exe, to see if they work, and they didnt. I'm still sitting here with messed up graphics.

Please Help Me !!!
:(

Viola A.I.

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 14, 2003
Newcastle - UK
Just install it normally, dont faf about with other stuff.

Uninstall 1.7, install 1.4, replace with a hexed mir.exe - your sorted.

I dont think copying the data and exe over to 1.7 will work anyway.

tek0

I have tryed alot of stuff and nothing has worked. I have downloaded a patch to see if that would work. I have used different exes from different servers. Its the exe that is messed up. When I use the real exe the graphics are fine, it crashes when I start to play the game. I'm using the Mir 1.4 client and i have tryed to use the 1.7 verison and still doesnt work. I have also installed Mir2 on another computer. Still nothing. I have also tryed the Compatibliy Mode and that doesnt work. Does anyone have any ideas on whats going on?