Graphic's!

smoochy boys on tour

Owange

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
Is anyone good on Graphic's and is up for a job?

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
don't just leave it at that m8 explain a bit of what people are guna b facing as otherwise u wont get any replies at all. just a hint b4 a mod tells u

Owange

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
A job on a VB board as a Graphic's team :) Of coruse it give you powers of a mod/supermod and yet this is an request.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
what do you mean? you want people to make gfx for your site or you would like people to get your site started and continue posting their work there?

Owange

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
A job as with the Graphic's team. If someone requested a banner you'd help. Did i mention this job does pay? a month probs £5 better then nothing? we're getting donations to the sites every week. £10 a week :) and i'd say it'll be alot fun the staff are gr8, including members too :) If your up for the job, look at my signuture.

Last edited:

Owange

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
I don't mind as long as YOU want to join our Graphic's team then i'm fine.
So who ever wants to join, visit http://www.mmorpg-forum.net (sorry for the link, im guessing that its going to be removed, hope not.. if not, then thank you because this is very important, we need a graphic's team)

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Never mind, I don't mind helping and supporting people who want to get into it but I'm not going to make stuff for them.

BountieHunter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2003
London
Owange said:
I don't mind as long as YOU want to join our Graphic's team then i'm fine.
So who ever wants to join, visit http://www.mmorpg-forum.net (sorry for the link, im guessing that its going to be removed, hope not.. if not, then thank you because this is very important, we need a graphic's team)

Ask wittin but i dont think he will join, hes so good that people would pay him 1000quid per art work, and sea whale can back me up on that.

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
BountieHunter said:
Ask wittin but i dont think he will join, hes so good that people would pay him 1000quid per art work, and sea whale can back me up on that.

5 year olds can interpret information better than you.

Cry good.

Owange

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
umm.. yes people would like help. thats what its about. if they ask for help u'd help as a gfx team would. oh come on it sound fun?