GraveYard Attempt

Grim

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2004
So you should be, it's damn good. Easily your best so far, the composition is spot on. My only gripes are the text looking too simple (I know you're going for simplicity with it and believe me, I'd rather it looked how it does than have it overly stylised but it needs to be more than just white text) and I'm not keen on the dragon but that's more a personal preference.

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
i like the dragon and its a well decent siggy, but could u maybe blend the test a little? maybe try a few diff fonts hehe :)

Robert

Actual Jesus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
I love the word attempt.

To me all youve done is clouds the background and added a few brushes.

I think the picture is too busy, youve found a new brushset and tried to fit them all into this siggy.

However its not to say i dont like it, i think its a good effort.

Tip. DeClutter your pieces. And change your text, the whole touching the side umbongo looks aweful. x

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
I love the word attempt.

To me all youve done is clouds the background and added a few brushes.

I think the picture is too busy, youve found a new brushset and tried to fit them all into this siggy.

However its not to say i dont like it, i think its a good effort.

Tip. DeClutter your pieces. And change your text, the whole touching the side umbongo looks aweful. x

cheers beard bud. im just w8in for my cousin to come bk off holiday so he can show me the effects side of it as the tuts get confusing, u kno reading the ndoing it an bk an forth ect ect.

Last edited:

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Yeah, The 2nd 1 is sweet as, the trees abd grave stones work well and so do the birds. The dragon is ok, but i think it could look better without it? Wanna take the dragon out and see what it looks like then mate? The text is alot better on the 2nd also.

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Without dragon is better.

Sometimes, plain is better.

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
Sorry im late posting mate, but must say very nice attempt easily ur best so far its very simple and thats wot i like 2 see.

Well done :D

Evolution

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Sep 9, 2006
Darlo
agreed with others dragon gone looks alot better , dont look crowded agreed with others , best work so far

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
i dont like it atall, too dark , dull Dragon looks like it shouldnt be there, 2/10 for me