Guild looking for Mir 3 server.

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
Only downfall is that when zentaur lost it's users carebears took over now you aren't aloud to pk unless its fighting for Sabuk or dmw big disappointment I can't remember a server that has to do this no wonder it died so hard 😔 good luck keeping your server active again.

You are allowed to pk again :)

ShakeNBake

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2007
Phantom forrest afk..
Only downfall is that when zentaur lost it's users carebears took over now you aren't aloud to pk unless its fighting for Sabuk or dmw big disappointment I can't remember a server that has to do this no wonder it died so hard  good luck keeping your server active again.

GMzed is special...How can he produce the user count time and time again....With these pvp/pk rules....Is incredible... A true mir3 legend... And GMdarkside should show and give respect where its due...Only damaged his own server rep with this futile war....Come back in 10 years when you have that kind of user count and claim to be better...

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
GMzed is special...How can he produce the user count time and time again....With these pvp/pk rules....Is incredible... A true mir3 legend... And GMdarkside should show and give respect where its due...Only damaged his own server rep with this futile war....Come back in 10 years when you have that kind of user count and claim to be better...

Today players interests are to find good server with decent usercount and no wipes before , keeping player interest in game is based on clasic features with nowdays desires

Now on Zentaur , PvP is more interesting than before , is based on skill than kit :) Zentaur have Hybrid class ( Warrior with MagicShield , Taoist with Defiance , Wizzard with GreaterTaoExplosion ) , hybride class is essential on zentaur pvp also hunting :)

I have found a middle way betwen PVP/PEACE , main town having 3-4 safezones and the rest of are FIGHT , KeymakerFloors are SAFE and the rest of maps have FIGHT

So you can find PVP and PEACE during your hunts

If your guild will ever chose my server , also you will find out how balanced is Zentaur , with lowlevel quests + map bosses

Sejanus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2006

Re-read the posts here. They attacked us we responded. Seems like you are very easy to manipulate, that is not good for you.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Re-read the posts here. They attacked us we responded. Seems like you are very easy to manipulate, that is not good for you.

Your atacks didnt started today or yesterday , you been doing this for weeks , maybe months

Maybe if you could play fair and mind of your own server i wouldnt even post one single post on lomcn

Usercount speaks :)

Sejanus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2006
Your atacks didnt started today or yesterday , you been doing this for weeks , maybe months

Maybe if you could play fair and mind of your own server i wouldnt even post one single post on lomcn

Usercount speaks :)

First of all did you not say 5 post ago that it was your last post? Seems like your word is not worth much.

Secondly you are totally correct it does show, because you had 3-4 online when I had 50+, then your attacks started as well as PMing my players offering them cheap character
on Zentaur and God knows what else.

At least face it man, all the stuff you said about me doing, is simply what you do, and you think every1 is the same as you. I am sorry to disappoint you, but we are not all malicious,
and doing this stuff Zedina.

Good example is I did not say a bad word about Zentaur, even knowing what you do, till you dared to attack me here with all those false accusations.

Instead of minding your own business you decided to attack others, but don't worry it will back fire at you at some point in your life. "Karma" do exist.

For me this topic is closed. You have a nice day.

Last edited:

Qangel

LOMCN Leecher
Oct 21, 2015
hi, my name is Qangel I don't know if anyone in this forum know me but I play in zentaur and my sister was the first one tbh, I come online today just to clear things up..

one- zentaur is good server like no other and that is the truth and I have lots of friends there.

two-darkside is good too I don't lie but zentaur is number one in many ways.

everyone free to go to any server he feel ok with but what I don't like when ppl come to other servers and steel players from it, that I don't like.

and ill make my self clear that ill stay in zentaur and I will never go to any server...

ty all and im sorry if my point was more then clear..

Qangel

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
First of all did you not say 5 post ago that it was your last post? Seems like your word is not worth much.

Secondly you are totally correct it does show, because you had 3-4 online when I had 50+, then your attacks started as well as PMing my players offering them cheap character
on Zentaur and God knows what else.

At least face it man, all the stuff you said about me doing, is simply what you do, and you think every1 is the same as you. I am sorry to disappoint you, but we are not all malicious,
and doing this stuff Zedina.

Good example is I did not say a bad word about Zentaur, even knowing what you do, till you dared to attack me here with all those false accusations.

Instead of minding your own business you decided to attack others, but don't worry it will back fire at you at some point in your life. "Karma" do exist.

For me this topic is closed. You have a nice day.

Omg you so jealous that you threat Zedina in real life?

Now,you are the kid :(

ShakeNBake

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2007
Phantom forrest afk..

You can't manipulate a weed smoker...

I have heard this tale...from 2 old friends and 2 lomcn users...One being a well respected longest standing and running Mir3 pserver GM..... I have myself witnessed corruption and caught out many a sneaky GM...

"They attacked us we responded" 1st proof... Only guilty people attack back...

2nd proof: You told me you were about to speak bullshit and then did...
And more bullshit here... Zedina I know you are afraid, because my server is better, but spreading those lies
is beyond what any professional GM would do. I have prove of you blackmailing people to come back to your
server or you will sell their characters, however I never used them against you.

3rd proof: Then you admitted what you said was a joke....
What is more there was never any bonus in real money for bringing players or anything else and
never will be, that is the biggest joke I ever heard,

As you can see I came to my own opinion... You say bullshit alot...thats not good for you... when your talking it...

Lomcn
:welcoming:

SifSif

LOMCN Leecher
May 31, 2015
Zentaur is really fun server, always something to do in game no bored standing in SZ.. It's not too easy to progress through the game and also not too hard, and i never get bored. It still takes the right amount off effort to get something you want but it's always worth the effort to get it. But point is, it's not too easy and it keeps you interested. You know the things you want are possible to get, instead of thinking it will take years like Official Mir3. So you can get far in the game and there's more motivation to play and get some fun out of it early on, not just when you are past 50. Then once you get past 50 it gets to be even more fun :) and you really see why, mainly because of the well thought out systems in game and it being very balanced, and the community that Zentaur has is really friendly and fun....Key-maker (gives a good chance for more players to get a boss) I really love the own items system (not got any yet, hopefully soon : ) ) It adds character to the game and get a chance to add something yourself that you created and worked on and you know you won't just lose it because the server has stayed up for 10 years, it's not just going to shutdown like some p.server. So... your friends won't strangle you for coming to Zentaur ;)

Have fun :)

Gaypex

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 10, 2015
Mir3GSP: Global copy is good... But its clear from lomcn and web page that this server will die soon... Doesnt have a GM by the looks of things... Or a user count...

Later...

GSP gets a lot of stick from old players, who don't know much if anything about the current experience on the server. Lot's of assumptions about the GM and how the server is dying..

The GM is Chinese and as a result doesn't seem to have much care for the LOMCN forums, he is relatively active (obviously the time zone difference causes some delay) but there is no pay to win, very balanced, GM very fair and has no bias at all.

The usercount had dropped a lot, but to be honest it's picking up in recent weeks and we're helping a lot of the newer guys, there are 3 main guilds on the server with a few smaller ones knocking about.

As for all the negativity towards the server, it's old news. The lag, sticky feet and glitches in the server have been ironed out, and to be honest if they hadn't been I wouldn't be playing it, or mir3 at all.

This all just boils down to what you prefer to play. if you want a high rate quick fix then other servers are for you, i personally missed the low rate original files so wouldn't play elsewhere.

lots of hate and rivalries it seems between the other servers lol. Wherever you choose, enjoy.

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
This a Hard one if you want pvp/pk not alot of servers with this ATM

Zentaur was one of the best servers iv ever played before own class etc(one day Zed will wipe a lot of people will go back :P:)
DarkSide vary nice server low rate but not that hard to lvl friendly GM nice people on server this is the best point for this server
www.mir3gsp.com this a kinda new server low rate like mir US and Euro with sin class user count 30+ pk/pvp here but no drop from players

any server you go to im sure you will find fun both the above 3 you should enjoy

deathking

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2011
since this post, zentaur and darksides user counts have swapped! currently 14 on darkside, and 27 on zentaur... intresting;)

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
since this post, zentaur and darksides user counts have swapped! currently 14 on darkside, and 27 on zentaur... intresting;)

New players are joining everyday..just yesterday i just leveled 2 players..one spanish and one polish

GMzed is actually doing great job

b00b00

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 13, 2014
what i dont like about darkside is they use 1.45 maps...make me sick.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
This a Hard one if you want pvp/pk not alot of servers with this ATM

Zentaur was one of the best servers iv ever played before own class etc(one day Zed will wipe a lot of people will go back :P:)
DarkSide vary nice server low rate but not that hard to lvl friendly GM nice people on server this is the best point for this server
www.mir3gsp.com this a kinda new server low rate like mir US and Euro with sin class user count 30+ pk/pvp here but no drop from players

any server you go to im sure you will find fun both the above 3 you should enjoy

Hello

I wont wipe server , last option would be to close it up...I wont wipe almost 10years of history,many lovely and kind persons play this server at this moment and i dont want to destroy their work

I almost completed TeamWar/GuildWar and soon will start work to ZentaurBattleGround :) If you are looking for pvp , these 3 are the best for PvP

Lightstorm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 9, 2005
I played Zentaur server for years, back around 2007. Was a really good server at the time, and looks like it still is. The thing that puts me off playing, are the same server and client files that I was using in 2007. The GM has done all he can with these files and has done a good job, but the GSP files are so much more advance with higher level skills, an addictional class and loads of new features on the client (including buff timers on screen).

I've played all the Mir3 servers currently available and feel although Zentaur and Darkside have good things to offer, they are still held back by dated server and client files. If you want a fresh new feel, a balanced playstyle and no pay to win play GSP.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I played Zentaur server for years, back around 2007. Was a really good server at the time, and looks like it still is. The thing that puts me off playing, are the same server and client files that I was using in 2007. The GM has done all he can with these files and has done a good job, but the GSP files are so much more advance with higher level skills, an addictional class and loads of new features on the client (including buff timers on screen).

I've played all the Mir3 servers currently available and feel although Zentaur and Darkside have good things to offer, they are still held back by dated server and client files. If you want a fresh new feel, a balanced playstyle and no pay to win play GSP.

Hello Musou :) i remember you playing Zentaur server

Yes GSP server have new systems but with time passing i bet that some of WeMade systems will be on private servers like Zentaur...Supreme..DarkSide..depends how effective are GameMasters:)

I try to add to Zentaur new systems and features..but its requies time :)

If you are willing to return to Zentaur :) its the perfect moment ..41 online..HalloweenEvent on based on Quests and Stages