Guild Wars

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
yeah iv heard its a really bad game aswell.

Dark12345

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 4, 2004
Portsmouth
thts cus u all love WoW
and dont give eny other game a chance
u prob just heard its bad
it ant bad atol

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
urban and farril hav u touched the game yet? or u jus saying that.... all u 2 play is WoW 24/7 and it sucks

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
well actually i also think wow sucks, so i dont know where you got that from.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
I played guild wars, it was an awesome game, i loved the fact i finished it in 2 weeks, and a max level of 20 was gay.

The diversity between characters is excellent, i love the fact everyone ends up with the same items (apart from maybe a rune or 2). Guild wars isnt classed as an MMORPG however. Guild wars is basically just an online game, u go through a storyline (possibly mutiplayer if u have friends)

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
Well i used to play Guild Wars but i got to level 20 in about 3/4 days or so and then it just gets abit boring after you finish the game, so if you want something to play for 2 weeks or so then it's great but otherwise i'd have to say that WOW is fantastic =p

/Miles

NeoTrunks

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 30, 2004
i didnt play GuildWars but .. u say that max lvl is 20 ._.' oh thank god i didnt even ask the shop if he got it :D
wow teh win ;) got lvl 60 ther XD

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
your insulting me calling me a kid, then you call yourself a kid? you really dont make any sense

and if your not saying your a kid (i cant make out your mumbo jumbo) you cant really insult me calling me a kid, when you spell pants, like panse, i mean didnt you learn to spell pants in year 1??? C A T, CAT repeat after me, CAT

/kud irl:dunce:

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
RedDragonX said:
urban and farril hav u touched the game yet? or u jus saying that.... all u 2 play is WoW 24/7 and it sucks

Of course I have, or I wouldn't be saying it sucks. The first day it came out I sold it to Chris for $20 an hour later. And guess what.... he never touched it after the first day either. But I did make some of my money back.

As for WoW sucking, 'sucks' is a relatyive term.

Relative like, WoW being the world's largest MMORPG compared to Guild Wars losing subscribers? (I just made that up, but I bet it's true.)

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
WoW is too over rated first time i actually bought WoW i gave it to my m8 after like 30 mins of it cuz i hate it