GuildPoints system.

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
Ok I'm working on making a guild points system, I have most of the script working but its the mapquest part that I'm having a little trouble with. It keeps looking for FLD_Character in the TBL_GuildBank which is where I have added the FLD_GuildPoints into. I can convert FP to guildpoints ok, and change guildpoints to famepoints fine, it's just aquiring them from the mondie part of the mapquest that I'm having trouble with. Can anyone suggest a way to fix? I'm kinda new to all the sql manipulation.

Inflikted

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2003
could be a conflict between some other script in mapquest, do you have a mapspell script for D5205 map?

Upvote 0

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
could be a conflict between some other script in mapquest, do you have a mapspell script for D5205 map?

i have several mapquests running for that map as it's a boss map with 8+ bosses on it and each one gives varying famepoints as well as a system of random events that happen on boss deaths. None of the other mapquests are causing problems though so I'm not sure if that is it or not.

Upvote 0

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
Remove a section at a time till it fixes itself.. (of course making sure you remove bits so that it will still work)

I can't offer any more help without you giving us some information..

No more posts from me, I am trying to help someone who doesn't want to be helped.

Upvote 0

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
Remove a section at a time till it fixes itself.. (of course making sure you remove bits so that it will still work)

I can't offer any more help without you giving us some information..

No more posts from me, I am trying to help someone who doesn't want to be helped.

I do want to be helped. I'll pm you the scripts and see what you can make of it.

Upvote 0

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
Update.... I now have this system almost fully working after a lot of help from Sean aka Chimera so thank you very much Sean. Just gotta get the guild shop part working fully.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
I'll probably release it as soon as I have it finished. I've only got 10 items ready to purchase with the guild points and working on getting it working with variables to save on the script as atm it's a very long script.

Upvote 0