Guitar Hero

smoochy boys on tour

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Got Guitar Hero 1 and 2 for PS2 on Saturday. Must say they are awesome and extremely fun. Anybody else played or plays them? Or owns them even?

This video is myself today getting the solo to Beast and the Harlot nailed :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-CifqDMAhc

Nothing compared to the other Guitar Hero videos on youtube but oh well you get the picture hehe

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
ewwww avenged sevenfold.
Never played guitar hero, never really appealed to me i'd rather play real guitar.

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
lol It's fun to play on Guitar Hero. I would play real guitar but I love just picking up my little plastic guitar and just playing any song that comes up straight away hehe

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
Never played it? real guitar skill come into play? coz watching some of these videos it's way off, the buttons you press seem to vary in time with the guitar and then changed to the vocals, it's weird.

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
On expert then it's in time with all the notes. Helps if you can hammer on and pull off and make chord shapes too. And knowing where your fingers are without looking. I'd say some guitar skill comes into it, but people who never played guitar can play it just as easy, but only on Easy mode really hehe. Medium is a bit of a struggle for them.

.ViruS

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2007
./usr/
I brought Guitar Hero II on saturday completed easy and medium no problems onto hard now. I've played electric guitar before i'd say knowing howto play will allow gameplay to be much easier so yea guitar skill comes in.

As for the notes on easy and medium it skips quite a few once you hit hard and expert they are all there, i'll post some vids soon. Its fun to play keeps me entertained for quite some time.

XBOX 360's ver allows for more song downloads wish i had brought one now >.<

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Yeah you have to press the fret button and strum the bar downwards or upwards.