Habbo Hotel!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
Habbo shouldn't be classed as a game ? It's a 3-d Chatroom. Which is very very gay.

HoodzFinest

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2007
Habbo shouldn't be classed as a game ? It's a 3-d Chatroom. Which is very very gay.

Mate, you sound gay by saying a game is gay so hush.. he pacificly(SPELLING) said do not post if you are going to critise(SPELLING).

HoodzFinest

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2007
Maybe im not going to waste my time on a prick like you, correcting my spelling, ever corss your mind i know how to spell it i just cant be bothered? hush boyo ur nout mug.

HoodzFinest

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2007
I'm 16 you rem, im in college doing a i.t course you prick, shows how much you know.. unlucky on that one.

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
Maybe im not going to waste my time on a prick like you, correcting my spelling, ever corss your mind i know how to spell it i just cant be bothered? hush boyo ur nout mug.

Try and make sense too, it will do you good, if it was a spelling mistake you would have done (SPELLING) at the end of those easy words you failed to spell =)

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing is depressing.
wat the hell, im spam my own post. Perebble, dont insult him!! Or he will type you to death, because hes is fastest typer in his course. Problem is, they all are retards, so being able to type faster isnt hard.

Also can i say, what is point of typing fast if you cant spell correctly? You cant rely on spell check for everying mate.

Translation for HoodzFinest, and other biggin it up chavs ( WOO GO MY TRANSLATION SKILLS INIT!)

WTF ill spam my own post init. Perebble, dont diss him bruv! Or iz crw will type yo to death init blad. Yo'all no he iz the fastest tiper in iz course init. Probz iz, they iz all tardz, so being able to tipe faster izn't ard bruv.

Yo brud, also wat iz pnt of tiping fsat if yo cnt spell like. Yo cant rely on spel chek for everythin like bruv.

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
Hang on, why are you so proud of being a fast typer anyway?, that won't get you qualifications, it just proves how long you sit at your computer screen everyday.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
fas typing would make you an awesome secretary.

and hoodz i said you dropped out of school at 12 nothing else, I.T courses in college have no entry requirements meaning they'd let any retard in.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
fast typing won't get you anywhere..touch typing on the other hand might..
typing skills are only a skill, you still need qualifications to back you up when getting a job.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Habbo hotel rofl more like gaybo hotel just a way to charge ppl for useing a chat room unlike good old msn witch is Free only ppl who use it are gays,dumbkids,and kiddy fealers end off