haha. a new low.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
daydies become so desperate to get members on his forum, hes copied other ppls server advertisements and advertising for them.

daydie, do you think servers like p69 and rz really want to be seen on your forum without your permission?

YOUR SUCH A DUMBASS!!

daydie.co.uk, visit to see yet another copy of ragezone and level of stupidity

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
It's the internet, name one thing on the internet that is original (don't mention w3.org etc.) Seriously, I'll use the biggest example of copycata. Search engines. Cry less.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
He wants to buy RZ advertising, I actually was being nice and basically said he be wasting his cash but he is determind.

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Yes another person who goes to the Mir3 Section, copies and pastes what I have written and passed it off as there own - not a single mention made of all the people who contributed to that post...

I don't see the point of re-creating either LOMCN or Ragezone - what purpose does it serve for these people to copy & Paste? Why would I join either of these loosers when the information is already either on here or Ragezone??

((Answers on a Postcard please))

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
What if a link is broken to something some one will need, but then they will know its on another forum..

More forums is best, Better to have 100 millions forums then 1 forum.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
well not really, because daydie has also just stolen the links. so if the link goes down on rz, it goes down on his too. and because he has no knowledge of the files, and i bet doesnt even have the files on his computer he's going to have to search through rz to get new links.

and theres the key fact that games link l2 and wow are updated daily. unless he changes the link everyday by searching through rz, his links will become outdated by next week.

what a great forum!!!!

seriously, whats the point in having a section for a game you've never even tried? its just dumb.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
daydie is completely retarded... you've only got to look at his servers for that...

He's in it for the money, yet again.. why can't he just get a job and earn his money like normal, civilized, well-spoken people? Check out his website:

"We have received $0.00 in donations towards our goal of $100.00"

What on earth does he need $100 for? I mean c'mon, that's some kinda awesome web hosting... and that's just his "Monthly Goal!"... shlangers like him really annoy me.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
he says if he gets enough donations hes gonna buy the hero files and release them. idiot doesnt realise the files will only work computer, and that you can get them free.

GET A JOB, YOUR NO GOOD AT THE INTERNETS.

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
Yes "buy" hero files, no one is selling them they are free files
He can pay someone on my team to unpack them if he wants

←|Blade|→ said:
Try getting some good files like I have worth £1000+ then sell them

This is funny

BH

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
LOL how much would it cost to get hero files/unpack/translate the EXE's Babyhack? :P

PS Ive got a job ^^

/ancient

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
←|Blade|→;568645 said:
There are chinnese FTP's with the files. Try getting some good files like I have worth £1000+ then sell them :)

Were you born retarded? or was it a sharp blow to the head?

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
No no guys, people pay lots of money for private server files. ¬.¬. Seriously what is with these random figures people think they can make. It is "retarded" lol. 1k for some server files, haha.

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
Well you actually claimed you could sell it for 100g. Please prove how you came up with this figure.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Well you actually claimed you could sell it for 100g. Please prove how you came up with this figure.

Hi,

RZ is a globally known name, I own a large forum, all user gaming based. These members alone including the email db is worth thousands. Plus the possibility of expanding and advertising, any official MMO company would buy out RZ for obvious reasons.