Happy Bday Zidio

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
••Ðøåkÿ••;489708 said:
Peart im six stone ......

Blam sort ya life out ya little geek go get some friends and fresh air..
okay, well..where to begin.... you're 13 and WEIGH (notice the spelling there!? not "way") 6 stone... you are in no position to be attempting to be insulting someone by calling them little...

Why is Blam a geek? because he enjoys computing, games and posts on LOMCN? i seem to remember you liking CS..and posting on LOMCN as well (as you just did) so again you really are in no position to try and insult someone.

13... come on do you even have pubic hair yet!?!? don't call someone little.

Come back and try and argue when:
  • you have pubes
  • your balls have dropped
  • your voice has broken
  • your penis has grown past the length of a ****tail party sausage.
If you're lying about being 13 or 6 stone, then you're even more pathetic than i thought.
I'm also with Peart on this one, i'm skinny, and was more when i was 13 but i was never 6 stone at that age, that's just too small.

And Happy Birthday i suppose..

Last edited:

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
Thanks kud and at blam you look the type that wud have been bullied in my school everyday untill you cried like a baby and wouldnt bother coming out ever. so therefore you would sit in on your pc trying to bully people over the net trying to be cool. I may be wrong but thats my opinion.

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
Thanks kud and at blam you look the type that wud have been bullied in my school everyday untill you cried like a baby and wouldnt bother coming out ever. so therefore you would sit in on your pc trying to bully people over the net trying to be cool. I may be wrong but thats my opinion.

I look like the type to get bullied? That's funny, because I never did get bullied, you on the other had look like a faggot

FlamesDeath2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 15, 2006
What and you dont get bullied with those handles on the side of your head?

handles? if u think ther anything "bad" then you should just take a big look at yourself in the mirror once in a while. Why is it ever birthday thread someone seems to want to rant about the way people look. Its a forum who the hell cares what some 24/7 computer geeks think. If any one of you gave a rat shi.t about what these kids think then you are just as bad as them.

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
handles? if u think ther anything "bad" then you should just take a big look at yourself in the mirror once in a while. Why is it ever birthday thread someone seems to want to rant about the way people look. Its a forum who the hell cares what some 24/7 computer geeks think. If any one of you gave a rat shi.t about what these kids think then you are just as bad as them.

You seem to care enough to reply

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Oh my god, you lot need to sort it out. Or become ****ing fasion critiques. I don't get why someone would sit at a computer and insult someone they've never met about how they look, it's clearly an attempt to make personal digs at people which isn't necessary. Especially from you Kud, your supposed to be what? 18? I've seen alot of your posts on this forum, and have grown to respect you however that post you just made is pathetic.

What makes you think your better than doaky, because you have pubes? wow, now arn't you just a ****ing god. I think you'll find that most of the users on this forum have developed pubic hair, and even if they haven't who the **** are you to judge them because of this... 'almighty hairy one'.

If you want to get down into the nitty gritty about peoples physique, join a community that supports this sort of debate.

Last edited:

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Oh my god, you lot need to sort it out. Or become ****ing fasion critiques. I don't get why someone would sit at a computer and insult someone they've never met about how they look, it's clearly an attempt to make personal digs at people which isn't necessary. Especially from you Kud, your supposed to be what? 18? I've seen alot of your posts on this forum, and have grown to respect you however that post you just made is pathetic.

What makes you think your better than doaky, because you have pubes? wow, now arn't you just a ****ing god. I think you'll find that most of the users on this forum have developed pubic hair, and even if they haven't who the **** are you to judge them because of this... 'almighty hairy one'.

If you want to get down into the nitty gritty about peoples physique, join a community that supports this sort of debate.

Rofflez.

Wittin - 1
LOMCN - 0

Kay.

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
oh yeah, and I almost forgot to say... Happy birthday Zidio.

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006

Dude. This is lomcn.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004

thankyou for the respect.
I agree, using insults involving pubic hair and penis size is scraping the barrel.
I'm also 17, not 18.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Admins can we please have a seperate GoT for people who unlike zidio user00 flamesdeath or doaky dont gabble utter ****?

I agree with wittin to an extent i LIKE kud i dont respect him, however his witty remarks frequently make me chuckle.

Also when did LOMCN become so chavvy? Im sure if all your 'cool' mates saw you on a games forum, or on mir II youd all be labled geeks, hell its why were here so enough of the internal squabbling, its getting boring.

And perlease dont any of you tell me you never played mir, because thats even worse..you chose to come here just to argue.

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
I actually have never played mir, I'm here cos I saw blam going on here during ICT once