Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
a day late, but hope you had a good one buddy :thumbup:

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
Thanks everyone who's replyed, and thanks Wittin for starting it =p. I'm 17, not 10 or 12 -.-.

Thankfully i'm in "sunny" California at the moment, and hence I haven't been able to reply until now.

Only 9 replys? =o, I suppose thats almost the same as the thread for beard, so that will do.

Regards
/Miles

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Thanks everyone who's replyed, and thanks Wittin for starting it =p. I'm 17, not 10 or 12 -.-.

Thankfully i'm in "sunny" California at the moment, and hence I haven't been able to reply until now.

Only 9 replys? =o, I suppose thats almost the same as the thread for beard, so that will do.

Regards
/Miles

I didn't start the thread, you make me wish I did now, even worse my reply was a day late :( I hope you still <3 me anyway Miles. :agree:

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN

Regards
/Miles

Its ok m8 and i dont know who that is on my origional account.

I didn't start the thread, you make me wish I did now, even worse my reply was a day late :( I hope you still <3 me anyway Miles. :agree:

IMPOSTER! Everyone wants to be like me, the man himself Wittin.

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
Oops, sorry Stone =p, for some reason I thought it was Wittin who started the thread.

Once again thanks to everyone who's replyed.

/Miles