Hasekura Server Issues

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

dilina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 9, 2008
lol kid, we dont care if u read, we all waited for u to log in to see the advertising for ur server :D, the point is to stop u from posting, u guys are actually entertaining all our players lol
ur making servers just to steal accounts, everyone knows that, thats why u close it cause u got what u needed.ur lame lol

kyeron

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 28, 2008
timisoara
i wasnt talking to u retard ... u have ur head over the shoulders so the rain wont go into ur neck ? i was talkin to graphite that started the post on graphite and ended on sparks . and about what file ur talking about ? the cheat u posted from anto's forum account ? i thought u 2 didnt hacked anyone ..... retard ppl that really think accomplish something ... my server usercount doubled since 2 niubs stop playing so ty ( ya im verry angry ... LOLLLL )

xcoolaidx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2009
lol kid, we dont care if u read, we all waited for u to log in to see the advertising for ur server :D, the point is to stop u from posting, u guys are actually entertaining all our players lol
ur making servers just to steal accounts, everyone knows that, thats why u close it cause u got what u needed.ur lame lol

then why block my ip? i just double penetrated ur logics and now ur angrys :( <<<sad face
btw u still takeing money from server donations for cigs like skeema said u do?(i have screen shot of u telling him on msn that u had to do that on my comp some were) :)

i wasnt talking to u retard ... u have ur head over the shoulders so the rain wont go into ur neck ? i was talkin to graphite that started the post on graphite and ended on sparks . and about what file ur talking about ? the cheat u posted from anto's forum account ? i thought u 2 didnt hacked anyone ..... retard ppl that really think accomplish something ... my server usercount doubled since 2 niubs stop playing so ty ( ya im verry angry ... LOLLLL )
sorry but no it hasnt its only been going down, i didnt hack any one that password was giving, google the word "Hack" before you try to use it in a sentance k thank you <3 btw 32 dls why cry? (how much u pay zed for codeing on website lols)

graphite

Likes to retract PayPal transactions.
Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009

I haven't "hacked" anyone for the last time. Its just one accusation one after the other about me from you. Just give it ****in' rest and move on with your life and stop making up lies about me.

dilina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 9, 2008
how about u show me how u can post on my forum :) thats why u had to hack antos account right?!cause u can post from urs?
maybe if u didnt make srvs just to scam ppl u could have made some money to, and cigs lol i guess u have no ideea how much u can make with a gd srv.
speaking about zed did u two hacked his forum a few weeks ago?cause i saw he had some problems to, i bet it was u.
hacking accounts, hacking forums, making servers just to steal ppl accounts this is epic lol.

kyeron

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 28, 2008
timisoara
@coolaid google "taci draq de bou cu tzatze si dute la mata ca se strica laptele-n tzate, vezi poate te rezolva tatatu daca so stricat" and let me know if u agree .

Sparks

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2010
how about u show me how u can post on my forum :) thats why u had to hack antos account right?!cause u can post from urs?
maybe if u didnt make srvs just to scam ppl u could have made some money to, and cigs lol i guess u have no ideea how much u can make with a gd srv.
speaking about zed did u two hacked his forum a few weeks ago?cause i saw he had some problems to, i bet it was u.
hacking accounts, hacking forums, making servers just to steal ppl accounts this is epic lol.

You just trip over your own words there.

graphite

Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009

Like Coolaid said "google up the word 'hack'", other than that I have had no access ever to Anto's character/forum account and I have NEVER made any "fake servers" with coolaid, I have no idea where you have got this from.

Just please leave me alone..is it too hard for you to do?

dilina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 9, 2008
anyways guys the point is u have no chars on my server :) everyone is happy and we will keep advertising ur servers xcoolaidx so u dont need to worrie about that.
Duno what else to say...life is great isnt it :)

kyeron

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 28, 2008
timisoara
as allways graphite u dont really read rules ....
Code:
# Other: ACCOUNTS
# Only one account is allowed per person at all times.
# The creation of a second account when the first is accessible is forbidden and will result in an immediate ban for all accounts concerned; temporarily banned users may NOT create additional accounts.
with that beeing said , bb now im going for a movie now

graphite

Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009
anyways guys the point is u have no chars on my server :) everyone is happy and we will keep advertising ur servers xcoolaidx so u dont need to worrie about that.

Yes you banned my character that I put rlc into and then resold it behind my back, welldone I bet you do feel "great" about stealing from another person. I hope people read this before considering to play your server, I really do.

xcoolaidx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2009

:O ur gana do free advertiseing!?!????? how nice of you, btw i like ur balcoane

graphite

Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009
as allways graphite u dont really read rules ....
Code:
# Other: ACCOUNTS
# Only one account is allowed per person at all times.
# The creation of a second account when the first is accessible is forbidden and will result in an immediate ban for all accounts concerned; temporarily banned users may NOT create additional accounts.
with that beeing said , bb now im going for a movie now

Again you change the subject away from your own accusation made against me which I have proven wrong.

If your saying I should be banned for having two people that use their own account in my household, then I think you and your dilina should be banned as well. Other than that, please just leave me alone, understand? Stop making up lies about me just to gain attention for your server donations.

Last edited:

graphite

Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009
we are on different ips :P

Thats because you run a pserver and I don't (but according to you I have a 'fake' server).

I'd suggest you to stop posting now before you make yourself look even more stupid.

Sparks

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2010
so u just admited ur on 2 accs in the same house hold if graph is banned u should to how do we know that ur not useing a proxy, vpn ect?

They are coming across as ****y mate, just says alot about them really doesn't it.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I don't even understand what's going on here. It just sounds like a bunch of kids who need to move on and AWAY from each other.

Sparks

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2010
I don't even understand what's going on here. It just sounds like a bunch of kids who need to move on and AWAY from each other.

Thats what they've been trying to do, but when ever there is an incident, its always pointed at these guys.

Anyway I'm sure Graphite has messaged you the full story on these GM's corrupt background.

kyeron

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 28, 2008
timisoara
till when will u keep ****ing the rules of this forum hoping that ppl wont realize ?
why did u edited the post were u were talking at first person about graphite ? cause was showing that u use more users just to back u up , and unfortunatly u are not alowed to have more then 1 user ?
and btw i cant care less about ur opinion and unfortunatly for u i have 60 users that prove me right for not allowing u morrons play on my server.
bb now .

Status
Not open for further replies.