Have working cheat to 3.55

Join Discord

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Have working cheat to 3.55 and wery bad news :(

I need some peoples who can debug and maybe write a tcp 7200 port trasport porgram who log this ilegal packes to have ip log who use this cheat program :((( to can bann or warning to dont use
otherwise this program can be used on any server or just me i dont know how to block this

Because all server are affected with this cheat i think it is a important thing to find a solution for that

I have tested and working on Taral Xtreme Sting and on my own server :( but i am sure that work on all 3.55 server

Its about this program
link removed

and the 1.94 have local crack (what i use) and working and make no one loging to can see who use this in server side :(

Last edited:

turboshandy

ur a smacktard!
VIP
May 11, 2005
Great Yarmouth/Cambridge
the only way we have managed to control this is by using logs which show up bug exploiters and anomalies (sp) in character data. doesnt solve the problem but it allows us to act quickly in this situation.
We do however store the information of the serious and repeat offending players and it has proven that there are a group of people using these cheats most of them being from the same country. Their aliases are well known figures in some mir communities which makes it even harder to track as these people usually have 2 or 3 well known characters as well as 5 or 6 lesser known aliases.
The thing is it affects all server owners and until people get past the competitiveness and decide to work together to resolve these sort of problems we are going to get nowhere.

Xtreme have always made it clear that we do not tolerate these types of people on our servers. and any genuine server owners who would like to work towards the greater good - xtreme are giving out an open invitation where server owners ONLY can discuss problem users and various methods to control these sort of problems please feel free to pm me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
wich log store this ?

i was today on you server and use all thing what this cheat alowed me you have log from that ? when yes where i need to know to can track too

Upvote 0

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
i am also ready to give some server owners this program to make posible to get faste solution to resolve this if we can :(

Upvote 0

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
I know its capable of being used on Sting, a guy was chatting about it because his mate wouldn't PVP him with it on (Anti-Para). I warned him I would ban him if it was used..

I believe this programs usage is quite widespread and I have been told that it can be blocked (only certain versions of the program), although the same person would not pass on any information as to how it could be blocked :(

shorty606 said she was willing to write a program that blocked it, once she had more information.. no idea how or anything else..

Demonic and I both tried to get it working although, none of us could get it past our virus checkers so were not willing to test it any further. I posted about this a while back, and it was pointed out as an issue on Sting as well, although it is available on every 3.55 server and is given out as part of the client in some places..

Anyway.. thats about all the info I know.. hope it helps in some way.

Upvote 0

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
What i get this cheat it is not virused it can be used normal without afect your system so if some use this don't have any disavantage only advantage :(

Upvote 0

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
I have become one File, I have Decrypt it and found nothing for normaly User to can Cheat on a 3.5x Server is the Admin System Disabelt for this Tool. I don't Know if it the same or nothing. If you need a bit help for this PM my. or cheekyVimto send me a Mail with the Problems ^^ .

ggggrrr ^^ cheeky a bit faster with PM lool ok I look for your problem ;-)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
What i have tested on olymp without succes ( so u are safe :) )

i have the 1.94 version

Upvote 0

TritoN

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 21, 2003
ty for info :)
but just to be sure pls send me a pm with link please so we can test on our 2nd server which is running 3.55

Upvote 0

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
Thanks for the PM Andy...

Anyone seen when this program started its life?? it was already at revision 1.58 by 2004-1-16, should be this mean older versions will work with older servers?

I assume 3.55 isn't that old.. is it?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
Triton, I test it Tomorrow on 3.40 , on my owen. with 3.55 on zedina Server.
I have all Information from zedina now and have all Cheats Decrypt. To Day I have to low Time :( my Normaly Anticheat Project on a other Game need many Time.

If I have more Information, I inform you...

-- :: -- :: Only German On
@Triton
was hab ich dir damals gesagt, hinsichtlich Cheats ? ^^
wollteste ja nicht glauben...
-- :: -- :: Only German Off

Upvote 0

TritoN

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 21, 2003
[German]
@Coly
was hast du denn gesagt? hehe
das es cheats für so ziemlig jedes spiel gibt oder zumindest versucht wird welche zu entwickeln ist wohl jedem klar...zum glück wurde olymp noch nie so wirklich hart getroffen
[/German]

@zedina ty for pm :)

Upvote 0

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
ok a fast test on 3.40 : no change on every thnigs, no Menue no other...
no work... with the new Cheat Version : no connect to a 3.40 Server.
3.55 next day ...

@Triton ^^ das es welche gibt, und schon immer gab, hab hier noch welche die auch aufen Olymp gehen würden ;-)

Upvote 0

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
I have nearly finished writing an anti=cheat program.
It will involve you running a small program on the server end.
On the client end the ini file will need to be reconfigured to connect locally to a program anyone wanting to connect to the server MUST run.
I need some people to test it for me to see performance issues etc of it actually running on a server. This should stop any further cheating. PM me if interested in testing.

Upvote 0