Have You Ever.......

zenitani

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 8, 2004
Earth
hi Guys... im running LS3G-Chinese Server file.. Have You Ever face this Problem b4 ? Cant Drop Item On floor ? only gold can drop, Cant Wear armour or rings, Cant Buy Weapon or any other stuff ... It show (All Item Are Sold)

zenitani

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 8, 2004
Earth
file here ? u means LS Server files? im using em now ... or u show me other link to get them .... thanks ...

Upvote 0

Patan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 31, 2005
look for stdmode ....this says u where u can wear it brace e.g. 26

Attachments

• db.jpg
    db.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 173
Upvote 0

zenitani

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 8, 2004
Earth
patan, i check it already and they are the same as you showing above... anymore idea how to check this out ? like how can we know our server where is the Bd direction go ? maybe my item list all in english with code or something but Server still Reading chinese item list or Code ? any chance to get a program into the Server Exe ? or im wrong lol i have no idea :cray: ....

when games running....

1: I can see all item correctly - item name
- Stats
- Dura
only this show chestnut 0 , HPPotion(L)256 , ect ect

2: I can see shop selling items But it say ( All Item Sold Out )

Upvote 0

zenitani

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 8, 2004
Earth
Hazuki said:
Id recommend looking in the Mir3 Releases section as there are some English files :). I know drops work on those files if you use correct DBs/client files.

/Haz

Hazuki , in this words means 99.9% is my Db's and client problem then ... i'll check it out .... and which means they is nothing todo with the server exe ? oh yes .... can anyone post one image of the ingame pic plz ? i just wanna confirm which client im using .... how its look like the Hp/Mp bar ..

(bty) how to take Screen Shoot of my Desktop ? soz i dunno ~~~ >.< and after taking screen shoot where to find em ? lol damn i really dunno~~

Upvote 0

Patan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 31, 2005
screenshot of desktop search for hardcopy.
hm dunno why u see chesnut0,

look at std_items in cd3gdatabase if there are same numbers(e.g. lightarmour(m))

9 LightArmor(M) 10 2 8 0 0 0 0 0 942 8000 3 3 0 1 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 11 5000 5 0 0

Upvote 0

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
Sounds like a client problem to me, you using the client exe that came with the server files?

Upvote 0

zenitani

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 8, 2004
Earth
no shorty .... i dont know which client file to use BTY >.<
i tryed few client... and the LS client is the best for me .. login screen ok, Select Server screen ok , Select char Ok , notice board ok , in game all ok, only when click into my beg ... it show BasicDress(M) WoodenSword HPPotion(S)265 and starting gold 1000 cant drop them all ...

Upvote 0

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
There is setting in the CD.ini that Stops you from dropping anything in any SZ...I put this on - prob you problem/..

Upvote 0

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
When you say the LS exe, is it for JOB or 3G? You need a 3G client, the exe that comes with server files is what should be used. I just recently had the same problem, also means you can't equip items and that.
go to http://mirfiles.kaorimir.com/ and get mir3full_121.exe then replace the existing exe with the one that is in mud3 of the server files.
Create a link on the desktop pointing to the client with params -u -c -n added, the target of the shortcut should look like:
"c:\blah\blah\mir3.exe" -u -c -n
If you need more help or I haven't explained myself well I can post screenshots, just point me in the direction you have problems with.

EDIT: I 100% know this is client btw, it has all the symptoms I had until I found the correct client.

Upvote 0

zenitani

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 8, 2004
Earth
>.< i have tryed mill times with -u -c -n still cant equip items ... Gold can drop out of Savezone but item wont drop .. but dead drop is fine ~~~~

Upvote 0

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
prity sure thats your client, i had that once when i tried a newer exe than the server supported.

Upvote 0

zenitani

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 8, 2004
Earth
Farphit ... what client shoudl i use then ? i did d/l Mir3G_2005_FullClient_050810 , Mir3G_FullClient_041028.exe and euro mir client , Even Job client .. but i notice job client work all fine ... but some invisible appear sometimes .. like cant see stats , cant drop item cant equip items .... any idea ? BTY, anyone running CD server ? can you guys post me some picture in game plz .. ? i wanna take a look what interface you guys using ? im using the old Ei interface i think coz Maybe .. Maybe im using Job client >.<

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
if your running cd, use euromir3 client, not job. only use job client when your running a kingnf/job server.

use the exe with gg hacked out of it, it shld b on kaoris page.

Upvote 0

zenitani

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 8, 2004
Earth
Farphit said:
if your running cd, use euromir3 client, not job. only use job client when your running a kingnf/job server.

use the exe with gg hacked out of it, it shld b on kaoris page.

You mean the mir3full_121 that the euro client ?

Upvote 0

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
yeah that will do, but its the exe thats important. make sure u use kaoris gg cracked one.

Upvote 0