hay guyz my gf is pregnent

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
hay guyz me n my gf r abt 2 becum proud 'rentz! i dnt knw wot 2 call da baby. plz hlp

TY!!!

EvilGoku

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 28, 2005
Brighton
lal like free lewt out of pleasure!!! call him STEVE or JAJMOOKAWALA!!
GZ ON TA BABY LIKEZ! amg ur so kewl!
Tx

AtomSlap

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 19, 2006
I R POOR
Sherlock...then you can raise the child to become a chief detective, who is adicted to Cocaine after his 17th birthday, who then goes to live in Peru where he will meet a 56 year old woman with 16 kids (your child is now 18).

He then gets killed by the english whilst he was in Scotland with his "tribe of people" in a little village just off the cost. You've died already when he was 11, but he swears vengance on the english.

Your son and other Scottsman will rebel against the english, but eventually, his sweetheart gets killed, whilst an officer is attempting rape. he comes along and save the day, although your son and his sweetheart are out of each others site so you tell eachother to meet deep in the woods. Although she gets caught and gets her throat slit. He seeks revenge and causes a national revolution.

At the end of it, your son is tortured to death and his last words are "FREEDOM!!!!"

-END-

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Sherlock...then you can raise the child to become a chief detective, who is adicted to Cocaine after his 17th birthday, who then goes to live in Peru where he will meet a 56 year old woman with 16 kids (your child is now 18).

He then gets killed by the english whilst he was in Scotland with his "tribe of people" in a little village just off the cost. You've died already when he was 11, but he swears vengance on the english.

Your son and other Scottsman will rebel against the english, but eventually, his sweetheart gets killed, whilst an officer is attempting rape. he comes along and save the day, although your son and his sweetheart are out of each others site so you tell eachother to meet deep in the woods. Although she gets caught and gets her throat slit. He seeks revenge and causes a national revolution.

At the end of it, your son is tortured to death and his last words are "FREEDOM!!!!"

-END-

Its far more likly the kid will be fat and lazy :blam:

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
Its blam he's just stupid :P

Nah you know I love you blam ^_^ until the day you remove my usenet that will be the day I hunt you down chop you into little peices cook and then proceed to eat

If he cuts our usenet I'll find him from 6K miles away faster than any of you euro nut jobs. And I'll run and swim to him too.

Don't screw with my usenet blam... just don't. It's for your whole race's safety.

Unforgiven said:
Bill Munny: All right now, I'm comin' out. Any man I see out there, I'm gonna shoot him. Any sum***** takes a shot at me, I'm not only gonna kill him, but I'm gonna kill his wife, all his friends, and burn his damn house down.

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Lol blam isn't fat, we just say he is fat :P , also I think this thread is a bit of a parody ;)

NickAKAVexus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2005
New york
Blam in that animated pic of you your shirts collar is sticking up straight thats because you probably haven't changed it in a week. amg you dirty kid.