Heads Up

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carribean

I abused the reputation system, now I'm stuck with
Veteran
Feb 18, 2013
on acem2 v1 the chinese lvled at a very crazy pace well 2 of them, the funny thing was they never spoke and they constantly rted whenever they spotted the torch

Kai

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2013
On USA Mir the bots didn't rely on light source. I tested it myself. I used a probe necklace to follow a bot around and I would stealth+swift feet to try and get close. They would always rt before I could reach them.

I'm not sure anyone will share the details on the USA Mir program but it was very impressive in its features. The usual things like Rev, walk through, move speed, no flinch. But more like double skills, attack speed, damage, storage access, special repair, bots. Edit: I had found a screeny on the web at one point but I can't find it now.

What some of the other hackers were doing was much more impressive on top of that...

---------- Post Merged at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:01 PM ----------

on acem2 v1 the chinese lvled at a very crazy pace well 2 of them, the funny thing was they never spoke and they constantly rted whenever they spotted the torch

I used to see the Chinese players alot since they tended to play at an american time. I didn't see any sort of botting. And their pacing had nothing on certain other lvl 56+ individuals... And them speaking: they don't speak english why would they try and talk? They only really played with their own so they didn't have a need to speak elsewhere (they had leaders who did that for them).

---------- Post Merged at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:01 PM ----------

Macros are very hard to stop, it will be a case of server owners getting a copy of the program and learning what behaviour to look out for.

Macros can be easily set to have time variances between actions. This means a copy of the program does nothing to stop it.

Mining macro to move back and forth is nothing but saving a few mouse clicks. Its the advanced bag emptying and returning to town that is too much.

ervinzed

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 26, 2013
do you think its possible to create pvp bot chars? no cheating like normal player type of thing

i'm thinking of player versus comp

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
back in AceM2V1 i attempted coding a mining macro just to see how hard it would be making one as i described but i stopped because it was taking me too long.. i usually make macros for websites and computer using AutoHotkey which is a very advanced program and can pick up screen color and using the correct dlls can pick up sound changed ecc..

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004

if your talking about the 2-4 chinise who was always in izt room in bdd , they spoke every time i saw them.

ChaseyLane

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
do you think its possible to create pvp bot chars? no cheating like normal player type of thing

i'm thinking of player versus comp

yes it is possible, we had them in TGA ... fight the gm's we called it :) it was part of our quest system, they would use a variety of skills too

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
good note there and these bots are just one way of easily manipulating them for player use.. -.-

i suggest Turrican .. u stop calling me a smack head and a hiv patient .
or things will be done..

as for this whole thread , it seems people are aggitated that me and lifco are saying from what we found this cannot be stopped ..

next time we will keep all info to ourselfs as things just get wild here on lomcn

dont bother giving me a infraction as i wont be posting again

Status
Not open for further replies.