Heaven and Mir Items

Join Discord

Garu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2006
Hi,

Just wondering can anyone tell me how you make heaven items go past level50 please i tried putting a 4 on the end and also tried having need level at 60 but it stayed at 50.

Also with mir items how do you get them to be forr certain classes and change on level?

So for instace stats for a level 70 war would be diff than a level 70 wiz and a level 80 war will have diff stats for a level 70 war.. i know about field reserve 16 and 32 but how to do them together?

Thanks.

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
I have no idea on the Changing the need level's.. but I am pretty sure you can either have Item Changing on Level OR Item Changing on Class, not both.

Upvote 0

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
You carnt, For HeavenArmours you can only have, 20, 30, 40 and 50

with MirArmours you can only have 20... or 22 or 24 or 26.

You can only have it like this in the DB.

HeavenArmour(M)
HeavenArmour(F)
HeavenArmour(M)1
HeavenArmour(F)1
HeavenArmour(M)2
HeavenArmour(F)2
HeavenArmour(M)3
HeavenArmour(F)3

But you can not have it like this

HeavenArmour(M)
HeavenArmour(F)
HeavenArmour(M)1
HeavenArmour(F)1
HeavenArmour(M)2
HeavenArmour(F)2
HeavenArmour(M)3
HeavenArmour(F)3
HeavenArmour(M)4
HeavenArmour(F)4

as it has not been coded in.

Upvote 0

TravisW

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 4, 2007
as they said.. it can only go up till 3.. else change the name of the item and do it again from 0 to 3

Like above, and just make an npc to swap them out or something for the next armour.
HeavenArmour(M)--->HeavenArmourA(M)

Upvote 0

Garu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2006
Hmm if thats the case how does Mir Revenge get heaen items to go to level 90? And have also introduced other sets that go to level 70.

Also there mir sets change depending on class and go up in levels.

There heaven items also retain stats as they change level if you orb them?

If i made Heaven armour and then an npc to change heaven armour to heaven armour a im guessing if i use the 1 2 3 4 after it it will just make it for level 20 etc? So i would have to make heaven armour a for 60 b for 70 etc etc and they wouldnt retain stats?

Hope someone can help.

Upvote 0

TravisW

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 4, 2007
Hmm if thats the case how does Mir Revenge get heaen items to go to level 90? And have also introduced other sets that go to level 70.

If i made Heaven armour and then an npc to change heaven armour to heaven armour a im guessing if i use the 1 2 3 4 after it it will just make it for level 20 etc? So i would have to make heaven armour a for 60 b for 70 etc etc and they wouldnt retain stats?

Hope someone can help.

because you can make them for any level you want lol.
Heaven/Mir armour doesn't have to start at level 20, first level can be 60 if you want, or 44.

To do the "MR" sets like twapta does, you need to make Mir items for different classes so you can use reserved 16 on them and have stats change with levels.(and have it statted for Warrior only)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

salwadi

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 12, 2008

Hope someone can help.

As they said in MR you can't go up in same item from 40 to 100 in MR he made 4 x Heaven Items and all of them can up for 3 stats:
40-70 normal heaven items
and 70-100 class heaven items
and he can't made the same item 40-100

----------------------
Soz in my english

Upvote 0