HeavenSent - V0.1 (1.9)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

daniejam

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 4, 2004
so stopping some 1 from lying to people is not a good thing?

aint said anything bad out about server im just pointing out that what she said is not true hence lying to people if it was sum 1 lying to me i wud rather sum 1 came n told me instead of letting me b in the dark

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Like i said in my first post the server is "in the makeing" when its finished it will go up & i know i wont be able to get as many players as p69 & ragezone but the server will be up 24/7/365 (apart from reboots ect ect) so if players see the server up 24/7 im suar people will trust it & then it will grow.

/HS

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
daniejam said:
so stopping some 1 from lying to people is not a good thing?

aint said anything bad out about server im just pointing out that what she said is not true hence lying to people if it was sum 1 lying to me i wud rather sum 1 came n told me instead of letting me b in the dark

dan i know makeing new spell's you have to edit the server files to & thats what im doing.

so plz no more spam this post it for people wonting to know about ther server.

/HS

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
ill be doing something every day on HeavenSent know matter how small ill update the first post (with screenshots if need'ed) to keep you all up to date.

U'll prob get sick of me... :punch: but ill keep smileing :D

/HS

evilwomann

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 18, 2004
looks like a nice server m8, ill deff play when its up...... for a ruff date?

/evilwoman

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
evilwomann said:
looks like a nice server m8, ill deff play when its up...... for a ruff date?

/evilwoman

ill try get Beta testing up in 2weeks from this date it's not a defo thow!;)

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
czeldabolg said:
very odd deva is all i gotta say lol the heavenguard seems preetie decent

overall seems like this servers coming along nicely welldone :)

That Deva is part of a quest you do get norm deva to. The new deva is a quest mob all im going to say, dont wont to give away tomuch :)

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
oooooooo u got that Black robe lol, aint seen that aroudn for a while :P and u might wanna change ur 1st post on the start gold :P 5000K = 5,000,000 :D unless its meant to be 5Mill? lol

and ur siggy is spelt wrong, it's FlameField, not Fild :D lol

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Sonic said:
oooooooo u got that Black robe lol, aint seen that aroudn for a while :P and u might wanna change ur 1st post on the start gold :P 5000K = 5,000,000 :D unless its meant to be 5Mill? lol

and ur siggy is spelt wrong, it's FlameField, not Fild :D lol

Hmmm you dont miss a thing do you ;) ill rember your name for beta testing lol if you dont mind :)
edited first post & siggy :p

Baron1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2005
im up for it, sounds great, will be playing :) good luck m8 :D

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Little set back :mad: i had to reinstall my OS & i put the mir clinet on my slave drive now my slave driver is messeing up :( not to worry thow i put my server files on cd :brows: so all it will take to put back is about a hour or two to mess arount with the wilbitedtor ;) ill have it done 2night.

First part of Heaven VS Hell Quest added just b4 i re insatlled my os so ill post screenshots l8er :bounce:

/HS

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
~HeavenSent~ said:
Hmmm you dont miss a thing do you ;) ill rember your name for beta testing lol if you dont mind :)
edited first post & siggy :p

lol just making sure people don't get faulse info into their heads :P

an whats that Heaven and Hell thing all about? if u get to choose a side, Hell for teh win :D lol since im so evil :)

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Sonic said:
lol just making sure people don't get faulse info into their heads :P

an whats that Heaven and Hell thing all about? if u get to choose a side, Hell for teh win :D lol since im so evil :)

I think it will be the main Quest you will be able to do the quest 3 times each time @ a diferent lvl e.g 30, 45 & 55 you have to do the quest with 2 other chars e.g if you are a tao you must team up with a Warrior & wizzard & it has to be the same players you do it with each time.

Not worked it all out yet only done like 10-20% of it so far & it wont be the only Quest it's just the main one ;)

As for choseing side's iv had an ider about that & thinking of puting it into the Quest but choseing a side will only be for the 2nd & 3rd part the first part is so you get to know your team.

DONT FORGET IF YOU CHOSE A SIDE & FAIL Heaven OR Hell WILL HAVE THE LAST WORD!

/HS

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Lol would have to choose the people u team up with carefully then, incase they decide to quit or get banned for bein a nob lol.

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Sonic said:
Lol would have to choose the people u team up with carefully then, incase they decide to quit or get banned for bein a nob lol.

No one will be geting baned of just beening a "nob" even if they call me all the namnes under the sun as long as they stick to the server rules players will be ok.

As for keeping the same Team there might be a way to do it with other players but it will cost you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.