Hell 2.3 ?

smoochy boys on tour

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
hey jasper n hell i downloaded server again last nite n when i connected i found out it was shuting down to do 2.3 i think so just wanted to no if you are doing a 2.3 and if you are a ruff release date ?

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
yes,,pinkwiz' we did close the 1.9 server down last night i'm afraid,, been a good year tho :) decided to bite the bullet and swap over to 2.3 files. as yet no date for a live server, want to spend time adding our mob,items and weapons, quests to the files, or else it would be just like any other :p all i can say is keep checking back on our forums for the latest info on how were going.. hopefully shouldnt be too long. and hope to see you soon :)

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
yes,,pinkwiz' we did close the 1.9 server down last night i'm afraid,, been a good year tho :) decided to bite the bullet and swap over to 2.3 files. as yet no date for a live server, want to spend time adding our mob,items and weapons, quests to the files, or else it would be just like any other :p all i can say is keep checking back on our forums for the latest info on how were going.. hopefully shouldnt be too long. and hope to see you soon :)
very good will hopefully get to spend more time on it this time seen as im not playing euro anymore