Hello Atomicide......

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

I just logged on out of sheer boredom but seeing as the system has kindly asked me to post, ill do what it says.

Question - Where did all the retards go? Seems this section is full of a lot of oldschool LOMCN members now, with minimal retard input.

Solution - The remaining retards should **** off and not come back, this would further improve the forums.

Conversation - discuss the above two points.

/Atomicide

Edit: It appears I have jumped the gun by thinking a majority of idiots clearing off meant the idiots were no longer the majority. However it has become clear I am actually wrong in this assumption as the idiots have been replaced by several new idiots.

Last edited:

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
I see 2Fast2Furious managed to make a thread that didn't involve him describing how he drove a car at a 3 figure speed into a lampost and destroyed it etc, so at least thats a start.

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
There are still a fair amount of the retards about, they just get flamed so often that they don't make themselves known as much. Welcome Back I guess?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I R retard

Theres still a few idiots about, Sanity, Colonel, Mr. Albanian imigrant.

LMAO you calling me a idiot! are you trying to proove something to your self by keep giving me insults on every thread? Your just making a retard out of your self, stop because you will never beat me.

End off.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I think most people on this forum rather you'd **** off then Steve.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
He Might not care what i think. But i deffo dont care what you think. Now stop licking his ass you cheap scate.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
He Might not care what i think. But i deffo dont care what you think. Now stop licking his ass you cheap scate.

if u dont care wot i think, y r u making a statement out of me licking his arse? would it not of been better to just ignore my comment?

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Ok, so far Ive got one moron who can't quote correctly, and appears to assume all the retards have headed to my currently offline website, thats been unused for about 3 months now, but then Colonel always had be on the defensive since just about any insult any posts could be applicable to him.

Then we have this:
LMAO you calling me a idiot! are you trying to proove something to your self by keep giving me insults on every thread? Your just making a retard out of your self, stop because you will never beat me.

End off.

Things like "a idiot" and "giving me insults." What did he do? Parcel them up and send them to you as a birthday present? Also, "yourself," it's one word.

As for Prai, I don't know if you are trying to insult me with your first comment, if you were then im not really as much insulted as I am confused. If you weren't trying to insult me then I guess I don't really have to care.

bestbet

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2004
Purple Hills
Why do all these guys always try to impress with all this fancy punctuation and gramma, or maybe it just seems like that to me, but anywhoo. Welcome back !.

elohelMeight: flaming me won;t make you any prettier sunshine.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
Dont worry about my looks. & dont judge others in their own country, you albanian fuck

will you *** off with all the racist jokes, or attempts at jokes anyway as they aint even slightly funny. your as much a judge of people on here so stop condecending yourself.