Hello elite players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whoops777

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2022
I was watching today on YouTube elite server where a guy recorded it and it was 2 hours long in stone temple even floor 7th would love to chat to you SAS DEGNEN what server you playing now or upcoming server you will play would love to be on your next YouTube video showing my style :)

Reactions: SASDegnen

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
I was watching today on YouTube elite server where a guy recorded it and it was 2 hours long in stone temple even floor 7th would love to chat to you SAS DEGNEN what server you playing now or upcoming server you will play would love to be on your next YouTube video showing my style :)
youtube link?

Reactions: SASDegnen

SASDegnen

LOMCN Leecher
Aug 21, 2023
Hey man Yeah i Still play would love to have you appear in one of the videos i have recently started a new Elite Mir 2 Hardcore server a few days ago currently editing the first video for it Glad you enjoyed the content my dude in game characters are Kull and Colbat I was also Colbat on EU mire Phoenix server

Oh God

You make me want to play!
You should Mir is amazing

weird never heard of him, noticed it was months ago.. lol
I played as Colbat On EU Mir Phoenix Server =0) glad you found the video

Status
Not open for further replies.