Hello I stand

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Would love to know how he took in enough donations to stop the banks taking his house lol.

Server must have been ****ing booming.

ale7rt9

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 31, 2010
Would love to know how he took in enough donations to stop the banks taking his house lol.

Server must have been ****ing booming.

Did not cover the debt with money from donations, debt covered them with my miserable salary of my previous work. The donations were only a contribution, so you can pay all wages paid to the bank.

@ Mask: That you can not make donations, these are the rules of the forum, not the general world. There are thousands of people who leave their jobs because they can remain perfectly cost of donations. (Which is not to say, or what could be). I pretty much done nothing illegal, but I closed the server as soon as I could. You tell me as I support my children, being widowed, I have fallen over the curse ... the company that was working previously closed. I had to find something immediately, like finding a He worked at night, cleaning a bar.
I tell you, when some misfortune happen to you like mine, I would do? would let everything go?
The problem his, he does not know anybody get in your skin.

Prai @: I appreciate your support.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Under your name it says LOMCN Leecher, I think this is a error it should be Donation Leecher. foad.

I dont like what you've done realy as alot of people may agree donations are to cover cost of the server you apprently run. Not to pay off your debts, in all fairness you should of done what most people would of done gone and get a job or get some help.

ale7rt9

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 31, 2010
Under your name it says LOMCN Leecher, I think this is a error it should be Donation Leecher. foad.

I dont like what you've done realy as alot of people may agree donations are to cover cost of the server you apprently run. Not to pay off your debts, in all fairness you should of done what most people would of done gone and get a job or get some help.

The work is not achieved overnight. While looking for work needed financial aid and I searched, I asked my friends to lend me money, but could not do. While the server had open, looking for work, to find it. When I found it, give my server to my neighbor and he did what he wanted with it.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Skunk, Have you read anything? She did have a job and lost it. Its not like she can walk into a job the day after.

Im not saying its the thing to do, but if I was in that situation and a Game was one of the ways to get me out of debt and support my family then id be on it like Sonic.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
@prai, I've read enough all ready and who says you cant lose your job today and walk into a new one tomorrow ? And who cares if you cant get a new job the next day wtf that mean you got to stop looking? (I'm sure this person will get far in life...) I know a few people irl who have done exactly that lost there job one day in a new job the next, so yeah and in all fairness if I was in this situation the last thing on earth I would rely on is some game to surrport me and my family and clear up my debts thats just crazy to do so. I also know people who have properly been in far far worse situations than this nut case and they managed to sort them selves out with out the need of help from a game and waiting for people to donate. It also makes me laugh at the fact when this person money issues where sorted he/she just give the server away clearly in it for one thing witch i dont care what any one here says but I find that pure wrong.

Last edited:

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Shes stated that she was init for the money. So the debt must have been a substantial amount for her to even post here, Once she had enough to get herself out of the debt she was in she handed it over. Id rather her do that then keep the server and all donations for herself.

And this is Britain Skunk, and by judging on the grammar etc ale7rt9 is from another country, where maybe jobs are alot harder to find than here. And if a game is one way that can get the debt down and her life back on track then good for her.

It may be "Wrong" but it was 5 years ago ( I think), and its hardly gonna affect any of us.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Still no like it ;) Hope the tax man catch's up on her tbh...

mapadale

What a bunch of joke comments by both Mask and Skunk, all I have to say on the matter with regards to your own comments.

WELCOME TO LOMCN

This site in the last 12 month has all been about donations and in fact 90% of the server currently being advertised here at lomcn are for the pure realisation of donations. So if you don't like it then **** off is two simple words for you, lomcn has changed and it is no longer about making server for enjoyment, but to see who can make the most money in the shortest time.

At least this person had the decency to put the money to good use, I can name several server owners both past and present, who use the money for own self worth and have bought things like sports cars and houses from the proceeds of donations......

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
What a bunch of joke comments by both Mask and Skunk, all I have to say on the matter with regards to your own comments.

WELCOME TO LOMCN

This site in the last 12 month has all been about donations and in fact 90% of the server currently being advertised here at lomcn are for the pure realisation of donations. So if you don't like it then **** off is two simple words for you, lomcn has changed and it is no longer about making server for enjoyment, but to see who can make the most money in the shortest time.

At least this person had the decency to put the money to good use, I can name several server owners both past and present, who use the money for own self worth and have bought things like sports cars and houses from the proceeds of donations......

Well arnt you a clever one....

I couldnt careless what people realy do with donations more to matter of having to rely on a game for income I find amusing.. So jog on with your silly font.

ale7rt9

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 31, 2010

WELCOME TO LOMCN

That's what I mean, in my case was a post by aggradation of the existence of the site, and wanted to thank all these people who would continually resolving doubts of others. Did not see anything so ''bad bad bad'' ,as some say, that I use the service of donations for something really necessary.
I just compare my situation to which there ... as you (mapadale) said, there are many many owners of the servers that use donations to her whims. Compared thought there was nothing wrong to tell you my case and be thankful for, but apparently have been more attacked ...

mapadale

Well arnt you a clever one....

I couldnt careless what people realy do with donations more to matter of having to rely on a game for income I find amusing.. So jog on with your silly font.
How about you jog on with your lack of thinking, as I said 90% of the servers here depend on donations as it's first income.......

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
How about you jog on with your lack of thinking, as I said 90% of the servers here depend on donations as it's first income.......

My lack of thinking ? Serously take a look at what you just said...
Because where did i say i care about any other server ? All i said was i think its a joke that you have to rely on donations as a income to sort your life out. Couldnt give a shít about what "90% of other servers here do" its there income to surport there server and probs is a few quid in the pocket and what but I bet 90% of these server owners arnt up to there eyeballs in mass's of debt sat there rely on people to donate to sort there issues out. Tit

ale7rt9

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 31, 2010
Because where did i say i care about any other server ? All i said was i think its a joke that you have to rely on donations as a income to sort your life out. Couldnt give a shít about what "90% of other servers here do" its there income to surport there server and probs is a few quid in the pocket and what but I bet 90% of these server owners arnt up to there eyeballs in mass's of debt sat there rely on people to donate to sort there issues out. Tit

Why do not you go to attack the server owners that are here in this site and do not dare say that depend on donations? who left the job because they were able to live alone the game?
I like inexperienced, I know some of them. It would be easy to know what they are.
But you have a great lack of respect, you attack me without getting put on my skin, I at least I have not paid the mortgage with the donations and the more you leave the server before and I know I did not do on a whim, like many others, you judge me for something illegal, if not you know it, there are many people earning money to large quantities.

mapadale

If anyone is a great tit, then that would be yourself Mr Skunk. You go on about this, that and the other and yet you have the name "Skunk" which is dirogative for cannabis, which means your a pot head to boot. You really want to think seriously about your own remarks and comments first before passing judgement on others, you play these server and yet you think you have the right to slate someone over there own actions. At least they have the balls to admit what they have done and how it benfitted them in the long term, unlike half the scrounging *******s that still plague this forum day in and day out.

Get a ****ing life and preech to those who give a ****.

liammc10

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
You guys are the lowest of the low, utter scumbags.

A widower struggling to support his kids makes a post to thank the Lomcn community and you start ****ing moaning about donations?

You need to realise life is much more important than mir.

ale7rt9 good on you man, I've felt like I've been at rock bottom before bud but compared to you I've been nowhere near, hope you stick in.. Your time will come, all the best.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Mr Skunk, lol

Well Mr Mapafail..
Just because my name on this forum is SkunK you automatically class me as a "pot head" lol I havent smoked cannabis in the best part of 4 years gave it up along with the ciggies, and when I did smoke it I didnt smoke a great amount of it any way, more of a drinker than a smoker tbh. I just choose this name because a like it. Doesnt matter wether you smoke it or not. I prefer coca-cola these days any way ;)

yet you have the name "Skunk" which is dirogative for cannabis, which means your a pot head to boot
Thick shít lol

You clearly care because your the one reply'n dont bother this time, Im not.

mapadale

Mr Skunk, lol

Well Mr Mapafail..
Just because my name on this forum is SkunK you automatically class me as a "pot head" lol I havent smoked cannabis in the best part of 4 years gave it up along with the ciggies, and when I did smoke it I didnt smoke a great amount of it any way, more of a drinker than a smoker tbh. I just choose this name because a like it. Doesnt matter wether you smoke it or not. I prefer coca-cola these days any way ;)

Thick shít lol

You clearly care because your the one reply'n dont bother this time, Im not.
Not good when someone points a finger and you then have to defend yourself against it and that is the same principle in this matter. So talk to yourself about being the thick ****, not me.

You clearly have and so do so many jump onto something and then it bites them in the ass, so what if they used the server to help themselfs get out of debit and keep a roof over their heads. It's a lot better than what most of the server owners do here, xtreme for example. Nice wedding they had from the donations supplied to them from their server, or how about the X amount of money they have made from a server that's not even live.

Scorpion, thats been running over 6 years. Made a hell of a lot of donations and put scorp in a nice little earner from it and it's the same with any other server that keeps pooping up and then going.

So don't preech about something and think your all good by doing so, cause at the end of the day what would you do in the same situation. Certainly not go out and get a bette job if it's not available.

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
You guys are the lowest of the low, utter scumbags.

A widower struggling to support his kids makes a post to thank the Lomcn community and you start ****ing moaning about donations?

You need to realise life is much more important than mir.

ale7rt9 good on you man, I've felt like I've been at rock bottom before bud but compared to you I've been nowhere near, hope you stick in.. Your time will come, all the best.

Never heard of a male widower

Last edited: