Hello.

Raptor Jesus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2006
The light faded into the darkness with only a small glow on the horizon remaining. Nothing had seen it, experianced it, or witnessed the incredible colour spectrum that had penetrated the earth's atmosphere. The planet had been the stage for a spectacular event, but there was nothing alive to appreciate it, for life on earth had not yet begun.

The object at the center of the light had now crashed to the earth. A peice of rock like no other. The incredible colour it had given off was a stark contrast to the dark black object, as it sat there so dark it seemed to almost absorb the light like a black hole.

The same wonder surrounded this object as it had the strange light that it had conjured up, the stone object had taken the shape of an advanced human, and was now busy sealing itself beneath the earth. The stone now embedded deep into the earth would, unlike the light, eventually be appreciated by life. As the earth surrounded it and hardened back to its former shape the remaining glow, burst forth in a huge explosion scattering glowing material, a dust of the same material, and chunks of rock and earth over the entire planet.

This day was the most important day in the history of the planet, but none were to know, not for millions of years, and as the dust settled many years later, the first primitive life-forms began to emerge from the debris of the great explosion.

-------------
Copyrighted by me, anyone found duplicating this anywhere will be servely ****ed, and Im ****ing serious, this has been sent away as part of a draft in my name to 3 different publishers, so if you decide to steal it and use it anywhere, I've got 100% conclusive proof it belong to me.