Hellserver

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
nope, just a certain "type", as goosh said, its a friendly server, pking isnt encouraged, we cater for a minority, that want to play without being hassled or worried about hunting without being hunted

hence i was letting it disappear down the forum

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
nope, just a certain "type", as goosh said, its a friendly server, pking isnt encouraged, we cater for a minority, that want to play without being hassled or worried about hunting without being hunted

hence i was letting it disappear down the forum

Fair enough that's why I play RZ LR as well.

azza2k7

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2008
i might joinn soonn :P ok pplz is it slow bcz i dont get the exp rate sorta thing :P

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
was just wondering if any 1 knew what was going on about this server?? i loged on b4, went to hunt and then came off and cnt get on the server of forums now, any idea any 1?? also it seems the highest level is 55

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
link to forums in my sig, this is an old advert for 1.9 server, it changed to 2.3 last july, not sure when you last logged onto forums/game

ImTheMeat

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 6, 2008
hey all, am downloadin the full client now,

avnt played mir for a while so am hoping this server will be good enough to get me back into all the action!!

anyone kno roughley the average usercount? had a look on the forums an it seems there some decent activity! oh well ill cyas all on there

/ImTheMeat <<<<< ME

/Cinderella <<<<<< Me GF

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
i found that the pet commands on the first page for warr pets dont work and theres not enough info on that sorta thing ingame.

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
thats because its a 2 year old post for the 1.9 server,, there are helper npcs in bw for commands/quests ect. and noob helpers in border town, other than that, just ask somebody in bw sz

BlueJeans

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2004
yup, fantastic server, really friendly helpful people, highly recomeneded:mooned:

Mezoko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2005
wheres the download cant find it no where on the forums :(

Status
Not open for further replies.