HellzLoose 2.3 Host Testing

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Sorry I didnt realise I needed permission to do what I please...

Like Xian said. Im waiting for are connection to improve and for thedeaths files to support extra wil files. Without them I cant do anything with the files but if I manage to fix TDB with implimating Damians code then it will be released.

In my opinion Im helping everyone not just myself as I will be releasing the code that I do so its in benefit of everyone.
Will hopefully improve the SVN files. This is the main idea of this server really.

About the compliments thing... you dont understand how much work was put into it and how many people loved it. Mine wasnt just a copy of euro mir items, caves, monsters... It was all band new for players. Not trying to be big headed but I know I can make servers and people always seem to be asking me for help and Im willing with a little respect.
I try to help the community while releasing files as well so...

/Killmaster

Last edited:

peppe

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 30, 2004
a lil re-cap
server 2 days ago
name - hellzloose
exp - x60
all rest euro mir

server tonight
name - hydra
exp - x80
new items,mobs,skills,drops been editd quests teleport man.

-expect the HellzLoose main server to be open in when his conn has been upgraded to upload the client -

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
Im confused. Killmaster is your host reliable?

Obviously its gonna be a good server. but tbh you have let us down before

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Well with me coding for the SVN Files Im not going to carry on with it until DeathsDeciple (other GM) has got through all the work he needs to do for 6 form.

Im not doing it on my own so Im just going to try and learn delphi for now.
Sorry, its a big task to run it on my own, espically when I have to attend college all week ><

*Angel*

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2004
boro/redcar
glenn i take my hat off 2 u m8 lol makin hells puttin some crap ruro server up for ppl 2 play while u make hellz codein **** n helpin other ppl at some time 2 make there servers tut n 2 top it of collage most of time :| how can u do it all :O i have have a hard time gettin out of bed lmao hurry up with hellz m8 hopfully ill have my pc sorted by then n b able 2 play

/3Dwizz
/code

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Right I see that people are having a quite good interest in the server.
Dont count this server out. There are a lot of code that needs fixing. That will be done first off because no one wants to play a buggy server. Within a week or two I will upload the HellzLoose client and will run a test server.

Im not promising this will happen within the time I said or it will be a public happening. I wont give out anymore information, i will just let this creep up on you guys ;)

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Just don't be like the Destiny server and disapear without trace :P lol

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Haha, I wont be. We have the holidays coming up soon and the SVN files will hopefully take a lot more shape then :)

Just a little teaser ;) Warrior 45 Kit.

Warrior45Kit.JPG

Last edited:

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Yeah it sure is.
That is the only kit ingame above level 40 now, they have been randomly placed for better gaming imo.

So no kits every 3-4 levels or something. Items have now been made up to 55 so far.

Just to work on the mobs now ><

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
Glen,
u and ur team av put a ****ing lot of work into this and i wish you the best of luck bud :)
count on the return of KenShi

Good Luck Glen
-Dan

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
woop okay. killmaster please dont let me down. i played 1.9 and i liked it

i will gladly play 2.3

j.o.c why dont someone release a set of 2.3 files unbugged ?

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Because no one other than DC team has them but there files are well past the standard of the SVN files so they wont release which is good because it will make there server 10x better. Just hope we can get these bugs out of the server soon ;)

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
Well someone should take the time to release an unbugged set of files so more 2.3 servers are out there :)

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
I have tried to take some of the bugs out but Im way to sh1t at delphi to do it.
Also trying to make this server at the same time lol...