Help i added new armor

$tealth

LOMCN Member
Feb 28, 2004
i found some new mir ei armor so me and me m8 as tryed to added it we added it but at first the armor flashed we surted that out that stoped flashing and now all the other armors are just one color you cant get them to be a different color does any one know what if so can you please help me please

Xypher

LOMCN Senior Member
Veteran
May 4, 2003
Dunno Posts:4000000
$tealth said:
i found some new mir ei armor so me and me m8 as tryed to added it we added it but at first the armor flashed we surted that out that stoped flashing and now all the other armors are just one color you cant get them to be a different color does any one know what if so can you please help me please

where the new ei armours originally mir2??.. if so do they have the images when your on your horse and the little fishing images and shooting arrow etc; when you look at it with image viewer??..

Upvote 0

ThunderBolt

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2004
$tealth said:

There is no new armor on EI, unless you import the image came from mir2 if so then you have to get the files of moving armor from mir2 and update it to mir3.

Upvote 0