help me !!!!!!!!!!11

mirrealms

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2006
right im in serious help plz i need you all to make a server for me im **** at miaking one please make one and release ur files to me,

IM SICK OF THIS SORT OF THING IE: CAN YOU MAKE NPS MAPS MOBS ITEMS Y CANT PEOPLE MAKE THESE THEMSELVES I DO YES I ASK QEUSTIONS THERES NO DOUBTING THAT WE ALL DO BUT THERE IS A FEW OF YOU THAT ASK US OR OTHERS TO MAKE THINGS FOR U TO PUT IN YOUR SERVER COZ UR EITHER 2 RETARTED OR CBA DOING IT COMON GUYS SORT THIS OUT A SERVER SHUD BE MADE BUY THE HOST AND HIS DEV TEAM NOT EVERYONE ELSO WHOM MAY NOT PLAY I HAVE NOT CONTRIBUTED MUCH AS OF YET AS IM STILL MAKING DIFFERENT THINGS AND ALSO EXPERIMENTING WITH THINGS BUT I DONT ASK ANY MORE FOR PEOPLE TO MAKE THINGS AS I BASICALLY GOT TOLD WERE TO GO LAST TIME I ASKED WHEN I WAS MAKING 1.4 LIKE 3-5 YEARS AGO OR SUMMIT NOW EVERYONE WHO MAKES A SERVER IS HANDED EVERYTHING ON A PLATE WHATS GOING ON ????????????????????

Gemma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2006
maybe u stop asking and read few guides u mite kno what to do no1 going to make u a server if any1 was gonna make a server if be for them ......

Upvote 0

mirrealms

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2006
lol i can make my own but thats all you seem to here nowa days he he but seriousley ur telling me to look but other people get it handed on a plate lmao i do use the SEARCH button he he but do you get what i mean i dont want no one to make me a server i can make my own.

I MAY JUST ASK FOR HELP

+++ DMX GUD TEAM M8 MUFC TREBLE THIS YEAR I RECKON +++

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
What are you trying to get at mirrealms? As at the moment all im reading is fail. No one gets stuff handed on a plate, People post their broken scripts and people point out the problems, People release stuff as this a forum for sharing and community. If you dont like that i suggest you push the 'Log out' button. No one is going to make someone a complete server. And no one has made someone a complete server as far as im aware. People like you putting the community down makes people not want to help / release stuff here anymore.

/Zen2

Upvote 0

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
Make some effort yourself then, when you get stuck, ask for some help. That way you're likely to get positive responses rather than just make a shout post demanding a server.

Some basics.
Decide on the version. Then ..
You need the server files.
You need the client files.
You need a SQL database (for the latest versions, BDE for 1.4)

You need a host for the server (assuming its going public)
You need effort and time.

Upvote 0

Spoon666

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 12, 2005
South West Wales
People are too lazy to try to work things out themselves these days i have to agree with mirrealms. When i started learning about 1.9 i spent hours and hours trying to work things out myself or searching forums before i even thought about posting for help, now all you see everyday is people asking the most noob questions that have been answered over and over again in the past

Upvote 0

mirrealms

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2006
i can make a server lol i had a few but some people are getting my point i dont mean to put the community down i will post from now on a sensible qeustion or when im stuck i wasnt literally asking someone to make me one lols i can manage that i have one on pc that im currently working on which im currently running into problems with but im working at them and over coming them lols.

Im sorry tho if i have put the community down i dont mean to as i use the search function a lot b4 posting.

Upvote 0