help on making orb for adding DC,SC,MC

kazzy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 27, 2005
Hi, I want to make a npc for making orb to add DC,SC,MC,AC,and AMC. I know ripman had making one for it on his server. Wish he can help me :P Thanks...

Thanatos

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 26, 2003
Sheffield
Upvote 0

khalifa

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 5, 2003
Jigsaw's workship
kazzy said:
What I need to write on DB? like stdmode, anicount, source, reserved and other more? Thanks your NPC script too :P

(idx StdMode - Shape - Weight - Looks) (for the rest just put 0 )

(?? 44 - 1 - 1 - as u like )

i hope this will help

Upvote 0

Fire

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 15, 2003
Thanatos said:
when u make orbs like that u need to make it add stats to only one specific part.

to do that u need to make the orb/gem stdmode 31 anicount 1-30 (each anicount been the part that points to the script

http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=32618&highlight=qfunction

hope that helps.

beware with the richens script posted above and this method. that the item will be used upon the double click, not as stated when you click take.

Therefore if you want to put in a fail safe, give them a fresh orb at the first [@main] tag

Upvote 0

kazzy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 27, 2005
khalifa, do you got the npc script for making gem. I mean the npc u need to find the thing and it will give u the gem for adding dc,sc,mc... I have be testing your top one it working great thanks your helping too :P I think u know npc script very well :P

Upvote 0

ENOZEGAR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2006
i released a guide including formatting in release section, doesnt say how to write the npc but gives the functions with guides and the outcome.

Upvote 0