Help Please

Join Discord

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
when i try start my server errors come up from the db server and the loginsrv any idea whats the cause of this thankx

/Ancient
/Keenan

2en3mom.jpg

33dy0xy.jpg

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Falling asleep does not explain why you posted on 2 accounts - hard work? that is just sexist. Reading another post - one account should be banned should it not?

1. i dont have 2 accounts so get ur fact's right. i have the same problem as keenan. there was no fix's usfull in he thread so i made my own soo bugger off somwhere else if you aint got a solution and me falling asleep 10mins after posting is to me having a lack of sleep

No i would like to know why you have two accounts.

i dont have 2account's you f00l
i took his images because i have the exact same problem and would save time

This account is shared by me and my brother Keenan is keenan ...
tryd making my own account but never got accepted

/ancient

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Keenan 05

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2005
In A House
beard me and him are good maes and he said he would post for me and thankx shorty im gunna try that now u rekon it will be the same cz im on wireless router

Upvote 0

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
1. i dont have 2 accounts so get ur fact's right. i have the same problem as keenan. there was no fix's usfull in he thread so i made my own soo bugger off somwhere else if you aint got a solution and me falling asleep 10mins after posting is to me having a lack of sleep

i dont have 2account's you f00l
i took his images because i have the exact same problem and would save time

/ancient

beard me and him are good maes and he said he would post for me and thankx shorty im gunna try that now u rekon it will be the same cz im on wireless router

Hang on in one post its we are brothers, in the other post its 'maes' which i can only assume means mates.

As second accounts will be banned im well within my boundaries as a moderator to identify whether this is the case.

Tell me to bugger off again and i will infract you under the 'inappropriate abuse towards a staff member' rule.

Upvote 0

Keenan 05

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2005
In A House
/ancient
this means that he shares with his brother and im just by my self on my acount were not on same comp same anything check anything pleasedont ban this account only account i got

Upvote 0

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
This is what poor grammar does.

If he had put a comma between brother and keenan then i would not have misred it.

I do not apologise for the inconveniance,

Upvote 0

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005

I was only trying to clear things up which your previous responses to questions by me and staff failed to answer. If you are going to talk to me like that I shall 'bugger' off, with the solution. Also, I have posted the answer partially, all you need to do is search the area which I posted and you will find the answer. IF you can do that.

Upvote 0

Keenan 05

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2005
In A House
does any one for a guide what they could reccommend that will help me i have search but cant seem to find 1 what is right for me ? any help will be appreciated

Upvote 0

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
ok, lets put an end to this, before someone gets hurt,,
not sure who or what question to answer anymore but here goes:

if your server runs fine with all the ip's set to 127.0.0.1, then chage these 3files to get online:
in the dbsvr folder open !serverinfo.txt

127.0.0.1 internetIPhere 7200

in the login server folder open !addrtable.txt

ServerName ServerNmae 127.0.0.1 internetIPhere internetIPhere:7100

and in mir200 open !runaddr.txt

internetIPhere

if players from outside cant connect to your server, then you need to allow port fowarding on your router if you have one, there are threads, and maybe stickies on port forwarding, and all routers differ in setting up, but principal is the same, u need to forward three ports 7000,7100 and 7200 to the internal ip of the pc that the server is running on. thats about it. bye bye

apologies if this is regarded as spamming

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Keenan 05

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2005
In A House
well i done that n i can lg in and that fine but no 1 else can they starting to piss me of bi tymelol and im sure it pissing u lot off aswel coz of me posting well sorry but this really doing my head in cheers

/Keenan

Upvote 0