Help please

smoochy boys on tour

steven162

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2007
well i've had bigg infection on my computer popups every 5 mins stm going realy slow desltground keep changing to *we have dcted malware on you're compute* and a programe came out o where called malwarrior trying to get me to chase and most of all i cant use task manager it says my admintrator has prevented me from using it and im the adminstrator and nobody else cess to my computer, and i can doystem restore ive tryed all restores thaere there and none of them work :S
Couls any give me a hit or tell me how to fix please?
and i have scanned it with a virus andd anti spyware i he tryed other products to try a fnd it

Thanx in advance

Steve

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
Download:

Adware, Spybot Search and Destroy and CCleaner.

Install update run all of those, see if you still get it.

If you do put the website into google that the popups takes you to and it will give you guides on how to remove it.

/Haz

steven162

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2007
thanx alot mate will try that outalready got soybot nd ccleaner :)

EDIT Is i Ad Aware that I should download?

Last edited:

steven162

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2007
all sorted the malwarrior that i was infected with has been removed it was in my reghistry and if anyones tskmanger is disabled by spyware etc here how to fix itOk i figured something out that may help you this isnt how to get rid of the virus but enables you're task managerGo to "Start" -> "Run" -> Write "regedit" and press on "Enter" button. Warning: Modifying your registry can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall your operating system. Always backup your files before doing this registry hack. b. Navigate to the following registry keys and verity that following settings set to default: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System]"DisableTaskMgr"=dword:00000000double click disabletaskmdrand change the 1 to a 0

Last edited:

steven162

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2007
lol it wasnt pron sites i found the problem it was a bit of software that i downloaded :S

steven162

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2007
Im 19, my parents have nothing to do with me and pron lol but its all sorted now got rid of spyware got rid of the programe that was installed and used CCleaner to get rid of crap in my registry etc cheers for help guys :) but still get over run burn or something like that still with my exploror.exe I think and when i start up my windows it says some ddl is mising so googled it and it says use this software etc I was like no thank you and I got to one and it says reinstall service pack 2 but I have not got that disk anymore :S

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Get service pack 3. Yes there is a link for it from the official Microsoft website.

steven162

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2007
I cant downlod SP2 as it want me to do a geune validation and i guess i can do that :P