help plz with items

sabaka

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 27, 2005
ok i got the new wepons and armour files, but i dont know how to put them into game so that they would show up. and wat do i change in dbc :tard: so they would show up:tard:

2fast2furious

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2004
www.blaminator.co.uk/stuff look at shape1 and shape 2 and it tells u what to put in the shape slot in db commander shape is wht the armour looks like, the looks is wht it luks like in bag and in the chara inventory view.

sabaka

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 27, 2005
ok so i put my hum.will and wix into my wemade data folder, than i put in the name of the armour or wepon in dbc and the shape, than change the stats and stuff, than i go on mir and see if it works. right?

sabaka

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 27, 2005
i have a new prob :P i cant make the anything look like it does in the inventory or on the char screen were u put the rings and wepons on ect. but it looks ok on the main screen :P plz someone help, if any one can tell me the "looks" numbers in dbc ty.

Wonders

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 16, 2004
Far Far Away
[glow2=magenta]Get item viewer then when the item your looking for shows up have a look at what frame number it is and that is your Looks number ^-^[/glow2]
[glow2=purple]Wonders[/glow2]