Help wanted [Newbie]

smoochy boys on tour

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Hi everyone, was wondering if anyone could shed some light on my situation, I'm currently designing a website for a Music DJ / Producing and Video DJ which is going as to plan, But im wanting to supply an Application that members can download which allows them to record video and sound footage via they're webcam. I know they're various Flash apps (and also skype) are out there but what im after is something more unique.

If anyone could send me in the right direction on some tutorials , or anything close to watch im trying to achieve it would be very helpful.

Some key features of what im lookin for below.

-Video/Audio Capture . Via Webcam (Stores onto FTP)
-A simple Login feature (Linked with website) , A tutorial on how to link website and APP login would be handy.

Pretty much all im looking for really, Other things i can experiment on. Anyways, Anything at all that slightly relates to this would be extremely helpful :)

Thanks

Gigabit

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2010
Most webcams all ready come with software to record, what you need to create is a web front end to allow upload to an anonymous FTP account. Or you could use a CRM software such as joomla and use a plugin that does the same, but it's linked into that users account.

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
something abit like that chat roulette but with a record and save option like a web form on save where you fill in account details or name etc?

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
I only want the app to find webcam device > capture video when recorded > save to FTP > i download, and thats it really.