Help with client please

MaxRau

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
Hi people, i have setted up a LOM3 server JOBfiles here are my problems:
First of all, i dont know why, some skills doesnt work such as difiance in warr, when i learn it from the translated book(*) i set it on a button for example 1f and when i try to use it nothing happens.

second, the skills interface is like moved of his place, when u put the mouse on 1 skill it isnt there i mean iits in other place on the bottom,
i cant make magics more than lvl 3 as i read its supose to be abble to upgrade to lvl 8

third there is a lot of NPC i dont need, and i have no clue how to take them out, and i need to learn how to make them sell what i want,

fourth i dont know where is the npc to refine my weapons, i have old map stiles, is there a comand to refine???

fifth i have used the Kaori web page to read for example stditem.dat i can read it, but i cant make them .dat again, when i try to make it back to .dat i gets stditem.txt.decode and i can never make it the .dat :S

i have done everythin i said on the SQL but seems that i doesnt have efect on the client have no idea why,
my big question is how can i read map.dat stditem.dat mosnter.dat and those .dat and make them .dat again
pleaseee help me out i have read and used search but couldnt fix that, btw the horse follows me as if it were a pet xDDDDD seriously

sixth i can not use D menu, it doesnt show up, so when i die, i cant reborn at least i logout

seventh i cant put the game in windows mode: there is an .ini that says:
[Initial]
Fullmode=0
i try with 0 nothing happens with 1 neither

eighth i cant use the sync fucntion control+s neither tiping @sync :S

btw i try modifing the SQL but when i go to game changes are not there i mean if i change woodensword dc from 2-5 to 20-30 for example ingame it has the same 2-5 :S help me out please ill be waiting for ur answers

here are screeenshots of my problems

http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/8426/screen0001.png that 1 is from the skill problems as i said some of them doesnt work :S

thanks in adv yall

BTW WITH THIS JOB FILES HOW CAN I MAKE IT ONLINE???? I KNOW I HAVE TO CHANGE IN SQL SELECTGATEIP TO MY INTERNET IP AND INTO MY DBSRVR 127.0.0.1,interentip:7200 but
where else do i need to put my internet ip??? SellChrGate, RunGate or mirlogin thanks

Last edited:

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
Most of the function do not work in JOB files.
Most needed function you can get only from Holly Server file up to version 1.

Upvote 0

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
Holley 3.38 <-- has a user cap from 110 User max.
Holley 3.40 <-- need to use Holly Sript tool for the key (allready post it here on this Forum)
Holley 3.5x <-- Cheat system active

Upvote 0

MaxRau

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
omfg then JOB is a peace of crap dam it i didnt know and i drove me crazzy making it work ****kkkkk

can any1 tell me if 3.55 or 3.38 WORKS ON windows 7??????????? IM RUNING THE JOB IN WINDOWS 7 WITH NO PROBLEM

Upvote 0

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
It is not a problem of the OS thats you can get, the problem is the bit version also 32bit or 64bit. ;-)

Upvote 0