help with objects messed up

Gemma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2006
k i mange to get snow objects tiles but this got a rpob when i load map edit and go put snow object in this comes up like this

ok5YwvjG_basictownmap2dq9.jpg

im not sure how to fix it

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
that happens to me quite often, i just simply close the mapedit and reopen it.. annoyin i no :s

if it persists, possibly use the older version of mapedit

Gemma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2006
iv used the old 1 and 1.9 one and its the same i prob reopend it like 30 times still same and ant got around to fix it so kinda pissin me off i love to have snow objects tiles only way i can make it is do tiles by 1 tile a time stuff that when ur doin 100/100 map and put in objects is not by object set so i an gonna spend all day like doin that dano if u could upload or upload and add me to msn so i can download ur files tht be greatful

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
iv used the old 1 and 1.9 one and its the same i prob reopend it like 30 times still same and ant got around to fix it so kinda pissin me off i love to have snow objects tiles only way i can make it is do tiles by 1 tile a time stuff that when ur doin 100/100 map and put in objects is not by object set so i an gonna spend all day like doin that dano if u could upload or upload and add me to msn so i can download ur files tht be greatful

You have to put them together mate.

Gemma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2006
ye but theres a way to add them to object set still workin it out hopefuly i get it been tryn for days also i dnt have tiles they gone missin prob overwrite them >.<