Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London
I opend a game , pristontale and a new patch came up. I downlaoded it then a new window appered saying "a backdoor virus has been detected would u like to delete it" and i clicked yes.Soon after that my TaskBar + Icons dissapred. I cant see them on my desktop also i cant rightclick. I can only acces the files with task manager. I tried doing a recovery lol and i got stuck , i tried safe mode and deleting with pest patrol but it doesnt work.I also looked on the net and people are saying to close a file syune.exe (something like that) but i dont have it. So i dont know what to do.I tried going to control panel then task bar thing but when i click it wont load this also happens when i click to desktop options.You guys got any ideas? and format aint a option. Ta in advance...

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
BountieHunter said:
I opend a game , pristontale and a new patch came up. I downlaoded it then a new window appered saying "a backdoor virus has been detected would u like to delete it" and i clicked yes.Soon after that my TaskBar + Icons dissapred. I cant see them on my desktop also i cant rightclick. I can only acces the files with task manager. I tried doing a recovery lol and i got stuck , i tried safe mode and deleting with pest patrol but it doesnt work.I also looked on the net and people are saying to close a file syune.exe (something like that) but i dont have it. So i dont know what to do.I tried going to control panel then task bar thing but when i click it wont load this also happens when i click to desktop options.You guys got any ideas? and format aint a option. Ta in advance...

do you have a process called explorer.exe running?

download and try running this:

http://www.pandasoftware.com/regist...ef=WWEN-TIT4-DES&Idioma=2&Country=US&sec=down

or put in your windows xp cd and repair your installation

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London
urbanfox said:
do you have a process called explorer.exe running?

download and try running this:

http://www.pandasoftware.com/regist...ef=WWEN-TIT4-DES&Idioma=2&Country=US&sec=down

or put in your windows xp cd and repair your installation

I got that stupid anti virus it NEVER works , i mean all the time i been using NOT ONCE it detected something. I fix it after 3 hours lol it was hard as i didnt have the same "symptoms" as the other persons had , i downlaoded some stuff that people put on the net and closed explorer then reopend so it worked :D.

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
BountieHunter said:
I got that stupid anti virus it NEVER works , i mean all the time i been using NOT ONCE it detected something. I fix it after 3 hours lol it was hard as i didnt have the same "symptoms" as the other persons had , i downlaoded some stuff that people put on the net and closed explorer then reopend so it worked :D.

k u fixed it, but panda makes some awesome anti-virus programs, so don't mistake user error for crappy program.

Status
Not open for further replies.