here the latest eiserver from china

Nightwolf

Developer
VIP
Jul 16, 2003
Manchester, UK
ok this is the latest chinese eiserver.exe needs translating but here the fixes in this the txt been translated :)
http://220.202.48.30/view/new_eiserver.rar

11/10/2003
1. Change the minimum probability of cracking unique equipment from the original probability of 1/10 into 1/1.
11/14/2003
1.Renews the problem of PK equipment exploding, it has already been normal. PK can explode equipments, everybody can pick up the equipments even if you didn¡¦t kill anyone.
2.Block the function of going through the people and the monster, delete completely at the sever not at the client.
3.Revises the wizard¡¦s tempt of calling on the monsters ,from only can call on 3 monsters to 5.
11/15/2003
1.Renews again the function of anti-going-through, you can go through the people and the monster while you are riding on a horse.
2.Revise the function of the league show ;the league name can be showed on the role name even if the members are not of the Sabuk league.
11/19/2003
1.Revise the difficulty for Wizards to tempt the babies;you can call on the babies as quickly as you can,easier than before.
2.Revise the permission of using long or short setences and the bug of quick renovation. Each speech only can say 100 characters (are 50 Chinese characters),the words more of the limit will be deleted.
11/22/2003
1. Sabuk deduct tax from all of the income of NPC,and there is too little personal server deals with Sabuk,so Sabuk has little income.So the change can bring the Sabuk a considerable income.
2.Solve the problem of heightening the EXP illegally by the teams.
11/23/2003
1.Add one function of clearing away the PK value;if you have money ,you can make your name the white colour;coordinate with the course of the task as you like.
2.Correct the problem of giving the invalid order of offend the city by the GM.
11/28/2003
1.Abolish the rules of reducing the EXP value when a person dies.
2.Add a function of clearing away the red name on line; coordinate with the course of the task as you like.
12/01/2003
1.Add the function of changing jobs.
2.Add the function of changing the sex.
12/03/2003
1.Add the function of forbidding going through the people with the transmission ring.
2.The special reduced price changes from original 3 times to 9 times!
12/05/2003
1.Add new calling beasts for Taoist at 45 rank temporarily.
12/09/2003
1.The new pet for Taoist is in use,the name of it is Drangon Spirit ,and the appearance of it is Dragon King.
2.Close and delete the function of speed -up-run, speed -up-walk, speed -up-attack and speed -up-magic cheat programmes .
3. Close and delete the function of twice attack, twice magic and super cheat programmes of attack.
4. Close and delete the function of walking,running and attacking under the condition of paralysis.
12/12/2003
1. Close and delete completely the function of compeling save,compeling take,compeling buy,compeling sell and compeling repair the cheat programmes of the games.
12/16/2003
1.Correct the abnormal problems of time of all kinds of special medicine.
12/18/2003
1.Correct the ways of having the medicine,not fill at once,but the way same to the 1.7Mir,little by little ,and at the same time the sever is renewed.
12/19/2003
1.Correct the instantaneous movement ,change it from the floor-escape effect into random effect.
2.Correct the crack equipments in the offend area that the died players can¡¦t crack the equipments while they are offending the city.
12/21/2003
1.Change the points of eating red and blue in every period.The original rank is to take the whole 10 add 5,now change to take the whole 10 add 10.(e.g. a player rank on 43,every time when he eat a red or a blue ,his points will add as 4 plus 5 that¡¦s 9;now it should be 4 plus 10 that¡¦s 14 points.)

Zeph

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2003
Think this is the same server.exe translated eiserver

The client with it was working but i been messing around with my client files and cant get on the server with it so may be a problem with the client file.

Zeph

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2003
The translated server exe works with NightWolfs mir3.exe from previous post.

mauldor

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2003
Intertesting Bit :

1.The new pet for Taoist is in use,the name of it is Drangon Spirit ,and the appearance of it is Dragon King.

Question is - where the hell do a search for the name so i can add to db etc

mauldor

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2003
Something odd with thise server - if you create a Tao - you get :

[Chg-Server-Fail -2] now 0 459 347 (sort of thing) on console and you start off in BW. You MP is higher than any wiz ive seen and it does not seem to go down even after you go up a couple of levels.

Start a Wiz - you start off ok in the right place but your HP is Uber and same effect as TAO there.

Starting a Warrior is fine though.

Ive compared the two files to death - the 12-03 one and this one and made them the same as i can - yet 12-03 does not have this problem - but 2004 verison does..

Any ideas?

mauldor

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2003
Forget that post - I was comparing against a Exe (12-03) which also had the same problem - found a exe that worked then did the compare and change - now all working a treat---

greymouser

Wow nightwolf, sounds like this will keep you busy for quite some time hehe. Looking forward to seeing a server/client/DB from you! :D

The latest one I have is from that .7z (7zip) file but when I run the server it never opens a gate, no errors just never get gate X opened... =/

mauldor

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2003
Question is NightWolf - How do we know that the servers we already have do not already work with the magic once we get a proper client working? The last server you posted (2.12MB) had actually Less code in there than the 2004 version and i found out how to see what verison the server is now - you run the latest Client (although it does not connect) but shows you the server version....

I myself have got Softice (inline debugger) along with a dis-assembled MIR3.exe - with enough time i will figure out why it is not connecting and make it bloddy connect. The beuty of getting a Korean client working is that you can update the files from Wemade instead of these clubbed together files we are using now to make things work.

Greymouse - as for your not connecting - try changing the port on rungate to 5010 as i Know Zeph likes his port at 5010 where as nightwolf seems to prefer 5000 (very easy to change like).

Maybe i rip Rungate apart as it the client vs Rungate that the problem -----

greymouser

Ahh ok that's probably it. I had set my port at 5000 for nightwolf's server previously.

Working on getting your updates downloaded so I can try your server out Maul, looks like a fun one. But having problems getting your site to respond at the moment.

Good luck on getting the korean client to work, that would be a major plus for all of us I think.

Nightwolf

Developer
VIP
Jul 16, 2003
Manchester, UK
well for some reason i change it to 500 cause i have probs with 5010 it comes up with a msg like this program caused a problem and needs to close then when i close it it says about port allready in use lol

mauldor

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2003
My sites sometimes is brill - other times it sucks - ive trimmed down the ASP side to make it load fast and most of the time it does. Have a play on my server and if you like i can send you the files so you can duplicate mine (got 2004 version running sweet now).

mauldor

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2003
For anybody wanting to change ports used by the server for rungate:

0010D31b - 92=5010 88=5000

So you should see one of the two basicaly around that address.

As for Latest Client - im still working very hard at it - why mess about with a Chinese one when the wemade one requires just finding out why it wont talk to rungate? Of all the chinese ones i got - they are ASPACK 2.12 and uncompressed they are bloddy big. They might have SOME of the magic working but they still dont have the Flames on that sword or the effect etc on the Metal Staff as per whats in the file.

I am suspending all working on servers until i get the client talking to an exsisting sever basically - dont see the point of keep translating a server - why not search for additions and add into the exsisting one you have? surley this is easier than going through the whole thing every time and translating..?

RedTear

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2003
NightWolf, appreciate your great work. Someone is working on with new interface as same as offical EI does. Hope not so far, there will be no big difference between offical Ei and private servers.

greymouser

Maul, I set up an account & played some before my net connection got stupid & wouldn't let me go anywhere for a bit. I'll catch you in game for those files. :)

mauldor

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2003
Well Nightwolf - As you know Im always Happy to re-code any files for you as it does not take me that long to go from totaly Untranslated Server to fully transtaled server in a few hours.

Im happy to share what files i have with whoever if it helps the cause cos im not bothered who has what on which server - its not a competetion to me who has the best server out there as you know, so see no reason why sharing the files i have will be a problem. Im going to do a complete server update file and post on here (anyone care to host?) so that it will bring the server people get to a later version with less changes to the code from day one and stop a lot of questions been posted on here as people are still using V2.9 MSRF code which is great to cut your teeth on but has quite a few bugs in there.

RedTear

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2003