Heroes & C#

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tracy

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jul 1, 2014
Im neally ready to put my servers online, we are in final stages of beta and are hopeing xmas

I have a custom hero and custom c#

How much is a banner on lomcn for 12 months x2 banners

Thanks

Tracy

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jul 1, 2014
Hiya i'm was not looking to post info right now coz my server are not like you are used to playing

Why do i say that, because its fully loaded with everything we don't need to update nothing for at least 12months

Its got so much, on both heroes / c# neally every monster ingame has a new attack ai, with new gfx attack for the very basic mobs like omawarrior to right up

custom mineing nothing you ever seen before its a cross with fishing and the 2011 sdo drinking game

you will see when we post thanks

i wanted to know banner prices thanks

DevilsKnight

I
VIP
Aug 1, 2004
Hiya i'm was not looking to post info right now coz my server are not like you are used to playing

Why do i say that, because its fully loaded with everything we don't need to update nothing for at least 12months

Its got so much, on both heroes / c# neally every monster ingame has a new attack ai, with new gfx attack for the very basic mobs like omawarrior to right up

custom mineing nothing you ever seen before its a cross with fishing and the 2011 sdo drinking game

you will see when we post thanks

i wanted to know banner prices thanks

Your best bet is to pm Tai.

Dk

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
Seriously... Ban this guy... Its another attempt at trying to scam the community into buying a set of files that doesn't exist...

Sam

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Im neally ready to put my servers online, we are in final stages of beta and are hopeing xmas

I have a custom hero and custom c#

How much is a banner on lomcn for 12 months x2 banners

Thanks

Xmas is 4 months away. Please post nearer the time and when you have more info to share, otherwise this thread is pretty pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.