Heroes [Heroes] Monsters with drop files don't drop. Monsters in DB have no drop files.

Join Discord

raven10087

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 5, 2012
Hello,

Just completed spawning every single monster in the database and tested the drops. I spawned 10 at a time of each monster. I found 2 problems

Example 1 - I have a drop file for EvilApe but when it dies nothing drops.
(spawned many to make sure and also I tried 1/1 *itemname* - Evilape is in the database)
*This happens with 6 other monsters*.

Example 2 - FrostTiger is in the Database but has no dropfile in monitems.
I take it I can just write a new textfile called frosttiger.txt

Thank you for any responses.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
correct with the frosttiger and try renaming evilape? see if that works. i think the ape mobs are all bugged for some reason, probably because they was coded into euro for quests , i dunno :P

Upvote 0

raven10087

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 5, 2012
Renamed the monster in DB and in monitems. Also tried going to the cave and killing DB spawned evilapes. also in DB was evilape3 and evilape9 i deleted both of these and tried again. No luck.

Upvote 0

TravisW

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 4, 2007
For EvilApe Change Race to 81 and RaceImg 19
Some of the mobs in the DB have these numbers wrong for some reason and it causes them to not drop.
Also if these numbers are wrong it will cause an invisible mob or not spawn at all.

Upvote 0

raven10087

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 5, 2012
give this guy a medal! worked! , can we change the post to solved please. Changed the wolf values to the same as Evilape and that now drops

Upvote 0