Heroes Of Newerth.

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
I played competetive dota for like 4 years, played HoN , hon copied basics of dota and worked on it.

League of legends is just too weird graphics is so weeird , team fights are utter crap, i have played LoL for like 3 days and gave up
Yeah I guess you like either one or the other. I do like how HoN have the majority of DotA heroes but revamped (just wish they had a Leoric equivalent), as the DotA concept was long overdue a makeover.

I'm not sure what stats are like on HoN but LoL is alot more burst and higher stat items.

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
Thing is about League of legends it seemed so weird when i was playing it, but it had quite unique ideas thats the only thing i liked, i haven't played it for long, its abit stupid of me judging whole game from playin it for 2days or so.

Could be good after all, i dunno but i prefered hon/dota

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
It seems all accounts now have 2 trial invites available, I was wondering if anyone who plays has a spare one I could use please.

I would like to try out the game (you get 10 games from a trial) before purchasing it.

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Decided to have some fun and see how many games me and a friend could win to fix our broken rating using the terribly broken Armadon along with an elec babysit.

Won 10 in a row until he got his nerf :laugh:

Also have trial accounts if more want to try it out.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
armadon and elec still rape lol , just depends how ur team bk them up.