Heroes Of Newerth.

smoochy boys on tour

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Me and another friend have been boosting a 1300 player over the last few days. Funny thing is it's totally backfired as I seem to have started feeding badly. He's now in the 1200s and I've dropped down to mid 1500s :thumbdown:

Tag is "loldave"

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
This Free? Can i have some ingame screen shots? Is it like other games ect WOW Aion Cabal?

\DarkLord

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
*pulls bens head of his ass* oh hi ben.

gratz but lose the ego lol , its a game.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
erm, ive been on the website and i am no closer to knowing wtf its all about.

seems like 5 per team, u get a hero and u fight? gold is involved sumhow?

If it is an RTS ill get it.

Is it free?

Edit: it is an rts youtube helped me, so u make like soldiers or monsters and fight, how much is it? can u free trial it?

/gw

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Me and andybarny play League of Legens which is similiar, basically you click to find a team, solo or arranged team, it matches you up with other people, on league of legends its 3v3 or 5v5 then you pick a champion, each champion has different abilities like stun, ranged hits, debuffs, heals, damage, etc etc erm, then you start, and you have turrets and minions, you get 60 seconds at the start of the game to learn your first skill and buy an item, then the minions r released, there is 3 lanes so you can pick 1 to go down, usually its 2 up top lane, 1 mid and 2 bottom, obviously the other team does this too so ur fighting minions + champions, if u kill minions u get gold and just by being near them when they kill enemy minions gets u exp, if u kill a champion u get some n1 golds especially if they was on a killing spree, ur task is to destroy the enemys turrets all the way back to their base where their are inhibitors (on league of legends anyway) if u destroy these u spawn super minions which have alot more hp / damage so u can push to their base easier cause they gotter defend, throughout the whole game u r constantly buying new items etc to do more dmg/ speed, when you finally destroy their nexus you win ;d, it's actually alot of fun Oh and it's free! You win Influence points / exp wen u play a game, if u win u get more, influence points r used to buy new champions, runes n stuff, each week a different set of champions r free to play and u can also buy riot points which r like influence points but u can buy different skins for ur champions and stuff requires a load less riot points than influence points ;p

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
I currently play age of empires 3 and am pretty good, ordered starcraft 2 aswell.

ill give this a go if its free.

/gw

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
its not free a simple search would show you this!!!!!

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
im sure there are free trials etc.

no there isn't, you've just missed a free weekend. (these dont happen that often)

the game averages about 25k ppl.

as i just said if you searched or went on to yahoo questions you'd know all this yourself.

instead people just think wooo +1 post count.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
no there isn't, you've just missed a free weekend. (these dont happen that often)

the game averages about 25k ppl.

as i just said if you searched or went on to yahoo questions you'd know all this yourself.

instead people just think wooo +1 post count.

or the websites just ****ing ****e.

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
It has had free weekends pretty regularly and even a free week not long ago. It's worth keeping an eye out if you just want to try it out.

Oh and don't bother with LoL, it's rubbish.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
It has had free weekends pretty regularly and even a free week not long ago. It's worth keeping an eye out if you just want to try it out.

how do u find out when these free weekends are?

Got starcraft to keep me occupied and i only play 2 hours a day atm, so not paying for something i might not like.

Merci,

/gw

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England

I wouldn't say LoL's rubbish, I started off with DotA for a few years then moved to LoL when it came out and it's a great step up, although I personally can't compare it with HoN as I've not tried that yet. Nice to see a few people here play it though.

HoN's like a port-over of DotA if I remember?

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
I played competetive dota for like 4 years, played HoN , hon copied basics of dota and worked on it.

League of legends is just too weird graphics is so weeird , team fights are utter crap, i have played LoL for like 3 days and gave up