Heroes Rise - [Crystal M2] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
I think they are just laughing at the entire thing tbh, it is a bit of shambles after all. And you've mentioned a few times 'don't blame me' ... well unfortunately who do you want them to blame? It's your responsibility as it were.

If you have the full client files somewhere as you mention above, then I'll be happy to mirror them for you. Just PM me.

I'm really sorry, the files were uploaded yesterday and everything was great.

woke up today (files have been deleted) from mega .. lol

my mate is currently uploading part 2 (should take 30 minutes ..)

again I'm sorry..

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
I'm really sorry, the files were uploaded yesterday and everything was great.

woke up today (files have been deleted) from mega .. lol

my mate is currently uploading part 2 (should take 30 minutes ..)

again I'm sorry..

post the 1st download so we aren't waiting 30 mins too download both.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
I don't require an apology, and it's really not an issue. It is what it is. It's not even remotely close to the worst 'launch' we've seen on LOMCN anyway :D

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
I don't require an apology, and it's really not an issue. It is what it is. It's not even remotely close to the worst 'launch' we've seen on LOMCN anyway :D

Everything was perfect, links got deleted suddenly .. lol

everything should be good soon.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015

Agreed but he should've made sure everything was working (autopatcher) befoe releasing

Freya

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2003
Brighton
right ive figured out my black screen issue with this and its the client.exe as when i move new eden or five heroes exe into the folder i can connect and game runs fine just cant see items lol

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
Updated main post with links..

---------- Post Merged at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:50 PM ----------

right ive figured out my black screen issue with this and its the client.exe as when i move new eden or five heroes exe into the folder i can connect and game runs fine just cant see items lol

Try changing resolution in mir 2 config / mir 2 test

to one of these: 800 / 1024 / 1366

and tell me if you are still having problems with black screen issue (also make sure u are using my client)

Freya

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2003
Brighton
the game does not run with your client for me at all i have changed resolutions and reinstalled the direct x sdk and reinstalled all c++ and net framework. every other mir server i play works which use similiar files to yours yet its only your client exe which doesnt work and just black screens me

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
the game does not run with your client for me at all i have changed resolutions and reinstalled the direct x sdk and reinstalled all c++ and net framework. every other mir server i play works which use similiar files to yours yet its only your client exe which doesnt work and just black screens me

check pms

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
1tgexo.jpg

Couldn't resist.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
1tgfc9.jpg

Please don't start a meme war, I'm a sad pathetic man bored at work. Even her titties to the side make me giggle today.

I may actually download as some ideas sound fun.

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
need a proper coder or devolper to come take a look really

you probably didn't change the resolution in both config files (mir2config / test)

again..

put my client in folder.

change resolution to one of the following and in both config files (Make sure client.exe isn't opened before making any changes):

800 / 1024 / 1366

Freya

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2003
Brighton
ive done all that and nothing works with a different client it i can get to char screen then it just goes black after

also playing in windows mode as it kinda works like that

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
ive done all that and nothing works with a different client it i can get to char screen then it just goes black after

also playing in windows mode as it kinda works like that

this was happening to me too..

please download this:
https://ufile.io/eabh1

paste in heroes rise folder and extract then rerun client