Hero's

Join Discord

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
that the hero source of have u transfered to dm2?

hero, just sortin bits to see how its coded then gunna have a bash at implementing the hero into the assassin source.

with the looks tho it shudnt be too hard

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
cool cool

would love to get cheeky/matt to work on gettin heros on our files as their next project, i wouldnt want them copied exactly tho, as i think they are just overpowered givin away freely

would need some sorta ... Rentale time period sorta thing. like u pay 1mil for 1hour of a hero etc

thing id love to do tho is to use their AI as a mob

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
cool cool

would love to get cheeky/matt to work on gettin heros on our files as their next project, i wouldnt want them copied exactly tho, as i think they are just overpowered givin away freely

would need some sorta ... Rentale time period sorta thing. like u pay 1mil for 1hour of a hero etc

thing id love to do tho is to use their AI as a mob

i think the AI could easily be used for a mob as its in a script bit of its own, would just have to set the mob to read the code.

the code needs tidying up a bit tho, they attack too quick n run too quick, i think i know how to do them tho n theres sum options in the m2server but nt done it yet

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Lookin good, be nice to see a purple thunderbolt, sorry if thats un-related to topic.