[CD3.55] Hex 3.55 Online Usercount

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Tried searching for a while, i remmeber someone posted the info on how to do this, can anyone refresh me please? And would it be a exe hex or a memory hex?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Tried searching for a while, i remmeber someone posted the info on how to do this, can anyone refresh me please? And would it be a exe hex or a memory hex?

Can't you use <$USERCOUNT>? and just disable the system usercount message. Been a while since i touched mir3 though.

Upvote 0

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
http://mf.kaorimir.com

and there in crueldragon adn 3.55 working if i remmeber rightly

I guess the string is located in engine? but it's packed so you need to unpack before you can edit anything. The EI Unpacked.exe posted is broke, it's been unpacked wrong or unless it just needs re packing again but would need to be the same packing software.

Upvote 0

helloimthunder

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2010
Im interested into this aswell, anyone can teach me how to unpackage that? Thanks in advance <3

Btw @Sanity, can u give me the link to that post? (doesn't matter if its outdated i just want to take a look there, couldn't find it)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Yolom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Spain
Sorry to revive the post, but I've always had the doubt, that file I have to Hex to remove Online Usercount in game.

Some programming veteran, could help answer this question. It would be a great release for the community.

Regards

Upvote 0

RoNeZ

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 2, 2004
Boro
i think coly posted something about this a while ago he said he edited the memory of the server exe on startup or somthing not 100% sure was a few years back

Upvote 0

Sejanus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2006
If I'm correct Coly mentioned that it has to be edited every time you start server up, so basically it makes no sense to do it over and over again, leave it as it is, every player knows that chinese "bla bla" with number is the user count xD

Upvote 0

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
i have one system, its more easy than hexing the files....... try to think a little..... you can make a program connects to loginsvr and take the usercount value, save to text file and make a script in "0Default" to reloads and show the users count every time you like in a loop time. ;)

Upvote 0

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
Used a memory hacking program (can't remember the name of the one I used to use) and then hack the cd.exe once it's loaded.

Search -

当前在线人数:

Replace with

Player Count -

Upvote 0

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
i downloaded HxD and Quick Memory Editor, and i cant really check see if they work as my server doesnt work now ;/.

---------- Post Merged on 04-12-2012 at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 03-12-2012 at 09:04 PM ----------

Got it working, SupremeMir3 now says Players Online : or Users Online : tbf not a hard thing to do once you get to know how to do it.

Upvote 0

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
Tbh really want to kick myself as this is way to easy even my 2 year old could do this,
really can't believe how this has been missed for so long,
now I'm interested to know what else can be hexed if anybody knows?

Upvote 0