Hex Client -> increase libs

smoochy boys on tour

Ashran

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2007
Palma, Mallorca
Hi

We're wondering if there's any way to increase the number of libraries that the client supports (i'm talking of 3.55 client): that's mob libs, hum, weapon, etc.

The game is very limited, so it's necessary to have more libs.

As the king client can be hexed and we get something doing that, there's any way to do what i'm talking?

Thanks!

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
why dont you just use kaori mim to add more images to mon files and the weapon files would be a little easier

mapadale

Hi Ashran, unfortunately with the 3.55 files it's all due to the way they are codded. So your answer would be no in this instance.

@Nicofortune - You know if you don't actually know what your talking about, you are better off keeping it quiet. Cause quiet frankly your comments are a little diverse and nonconstructive.

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Hi Ashran, unfortunately with the 3.55 files it's all due to the way they are codded. So your answer would be no in this instance.

@Nicofortune - You know if you don't actually know what your talking about, you are better off keeping it quiet. Cause quiet frankly your comments are a little diverse and nonconstructive.
mapa why dont you shut your mouth and keep your unwanted opinion to yourself i dont care what you think and never will