Hey ppl!!

smoochy boys on tour

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
How are you all keeping? i havnt been around for agesss, i was wondering how the mir community is going these days? many servers about still? much changed? soo many questions to be asked haha ;p

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Theres plenty goin on still, sayin that theres not LOTS of servers about at the moment, mainly people bumming Four Heroes

Viper

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2007
Newcastle
How are you all keeping? i havnt been around for agesss, i was wondering how the mir community is going these days? many servers about still? much changed? soo many questions to be asked haha ;p

Few servers came and went the usual:wink: the community seems to have taken a blow, seems some people have moved on from mir, but saying that theres still alot of people keeping it alive:)

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Theres plenty goin on still, sayin that theres not LOTS of servers about at the moment, mainly people bumming Four Heroes

You think people 'bumming over' four heroes is the reason there's a lack of servers?

I think you'll find the reason everybody 'bum's over' four heroes is due to the lack of servers.
(Don't think you intended to come across this way, but that's my opinion on the situation around LOMCN atm).

There are still plenty of people playing Mir (Less English then recent years though I believe) & there's still plenty of people developing/coding Mir... but there is still a lack of decent servers.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
who would wanna run a mir server these days when all u get is stick and a bunch of whiners!

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
who would wanna run a mir server these days when all u get is stick and a bunch of whiners!

you would :P , on toopic mir is still here and will be for years to come if you put togeather the usercounts from private servers and usa mir it shows theres still alot of people playing and intrested in mir.