HH8 wil viewer

Join Discord

DrowninG

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
I've been browsing for a decent wil viewer and a popular one seems to be this HH8 app however whenever i download it, my anti virus keeps saying the files are loaded with a virus or trojon.

Is it something to do with the way the app works or has the uploader put a few suprises in there?

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
its probs the its been packed
i use it with no probs

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Try a diffrent link ? that one maybe infected

Here is one link i know is fine, here

lif

DrowninG

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
yeah it says thats a Trojon Horse aswell!

Is there anything that it does that would make an anti virus think its acting suspicious?

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
Majority of these packed programs are made using cracked packing programs and it makes some antivirus programs provide a false positive, theyre fine though, just get your antivirus to ignore that specific program ;)

Hone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 10, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
Majority of these packed programs are made using cracked packing programs and it makes some antivirus programs provide a false positive, theyre fine though, just get your antivirus to ignore that specific program ;)

What he said.

Dethdorhakme

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2010
u have to disable nortonm auto protect then go to scan exclusions add exeption to the exe

ρяєα¢нєя

Unstookie Titled
VIP
Aug 19, 2008
  1. Open up Norton Protection Center
  2. Click the 'Norton Internet Security' tab at the top
  3. Expand the 'Settings' rollout
  4. Click 'Auto-Protect', and click 'Configure'
  5. Then select 'Scan Exclusions' from the 'Advanced Options' menu
  6. Then click under the '...exclude from Auto-Protect scanning' click 'New'
  7. Type in 'hh8.exe' and click 'OK'.

Should be able to extract it with no problems then. I use Norton as well, i hate it, such a confusing and long winded program to use.

Hope that helps.

p

Grinch

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 30, 2008
Best HH8 wil viewer No viruses!

Never do this is a very big mistake to open a door for hackers. Me i delete all the programs, files and others ****s, all the time if I find with Troians(like this file), Viruses, more... And me I use , The NortonAntivirus, the best ever AV protection. Is the No.1 in the world , and all big browsers in the Inet use NAV, for ex.Yahoo.com.
So... dont make this is good to use 1 without treats, and I give u, 1 very good translated by Stephanking , who we thanks.

So u can download this from HERE

No pass require...