hi,everyone,I come from china..

百战荣归

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2016
China still has about thirty million legendary players , probably several hundred servers open every day, but we have failed to play the legendary game. All toward the krypton gold of no return , hoping to find a pension service here. . . Eight or ten years to go on this way . . . :redface:

中国大概仍有三千万的传奇玩家,每天大概有几百个服务器开放,但是我们已经没有能玩的传奇游戏了。全都走向 了氪金的不归路,希望能在这里找到一个养老服。。。十年八年的这样走下去。。。:redfac e:

Last edited by a moderator:

yy5201353

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 26, 2015
Re: hi,everyone,我来自中国。。。

i have the same feeling with you, Chinese companys have never focused on gamers' experience but only care about their income, only care about money. People have lost faith in Shanda who has ruined mir2 and mir3 and becom the emblem of evil and greed. Btw, the translation is weird,:S,its better to use native language to post and reply.
朋友这里都是私服,你可以去韩服传奇2百度贴吧看一看,在国内我们有一部分人在玩韩国官服,你可以加入我们,有翻译好的中文攻略,畅玩韩服传奇2。

Last edited:

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Welcome to LOMCN, We are a English speaking forum so if you are going to post please translate to English prior to posting.

Thank you.

Skunkmeister

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 10, 2007
McCTpH_E.jpg
hi, i am a blind cat, me playz the legend of cat.
cat good.
cat need milk n wet food, possibly few mices.
hail master cat.
bread me, me no thinking good idea, me claw you.
*meow*
me claws get stuck in rizla quite often, makes for bad rolling.
tongue rip gum strip, damn infernal feline qualitayez
*grumpy meow*

grumpy cat also likes it when you talk proper english

Last edited:

Skunkmeister

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 10, 2007
Me rubbing against legs while contemplating clawing balls because of Y U NO FEED ME

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

Shane/Banshee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 25, 2013
Korean is ok, but it's not the same as a euro type, I've had 1 attempted fight in the 2 months I've played, as I was on wtfast to reduce ping I didn't have the ability to change my attack mode from peace, The control button does not work, I still got the ES but it's very boring on Korean, won't don't help is I'm guessing I'm missing out on a lot of what is really happening. Not understanding to much.

DeadSouls

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2008
百战荣归;1038403 said:
China still has about thirty million legendary players , probably several hundred servers open every day, but we have failed to play the legendary game. All toward the krypton gold of no return , hoping to find a pension service here. . . Eight or ten years to go on this way . . . :redface:

中国大概仍有三千万的传奇玩家,每天大概有几百个服务器开放,但是我们已经没有能玩的传奇游戏了。全都走向 了氪金的不归路,希望能在这里找到一个养老服。。。十年八年的这样走下去。。。:redfac e:

Welcome to Lomcn, sadly im the only legendary player left here but i welcome you ;]

Last edited:

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Welcome to Lomcn, sadly im the only legendary player left here but i welcome you ;]

By legendary you mean how long you have played the game? My earliest memories of the game where Spirtiual connections Vs the chinese and game network playing legend of mir and myth of soma with lvl 33 being an achievement and a good while after being blown away that someone got 40+ and the look of the armors being amazing . Dunno if that classifies me as "legendary"

Last edited:

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
By legendary you mean how long you have played the game? My earliest memories of the game where Spirtiual connections Vs the chinese and game network playing legend of mir and myth of soma with lvl 33 being an achievement and a good while after being blown away that someone got 40+ and the look of the armors being amazing . Dunno if that classifies me as "legendary"

You Young whipper snapper, get off my lawn.

I played long before Tao School even existed.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Some strong claims there guys! Played Mir2 since first opening playing on a 56k dialup connection sucked hadto reconnect every 2hours.
Great fights inside BW Jewellery shop can remember trooperr as a GM strolling in with some awesome gear back then.
Went to first MirStock was a great laugh remember some of the fights there crazy.

DeadSouls

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2008
Woah woah calm down, i'm only here for a good time, i don't want any trouble. *hands over wallet*

To be a true legendary mir3 player, i'd guess you would have been in the top 3 on the offical servers. I've only graced the top spot once on a private server, of 20+ users. So i'm no legend.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Woah woah calm down, i'm only here for a good time, i don't want any trouble. *hands over wallet*

To be a true legendary mir3 player, i'd guess you would have been in the top 3 on the offical servers. I've only graced the top spot once on a private server, of 20+ users. So i'm no legend.

give me your phone too.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Some strong claims there guys! Played Mir2 since first opening playing on a 56k dialup connection sucked hadto reconnect every 2hours.
Great fights inside BW Jewellery shop can remember trooperr as a GM strolling in with some awesome gear back then.
Went to first MirStock was a great laugh remember some of the fights there crazy.

When was Trooperr a gm? I remember having a fight with him as a regular player

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015

lmao! I was stuck on dial up for many many years longer than I should of due to the area i lived in. I remember being able to abuse it as people sat afk for OKS could log in on dial up connection and move several steps before your character officially logs in to walk into their body and rep them out of their spot to Mr BoneElite for body drop items... Good times lol