Hi im New ^_^

Desire

LOMCN n00bie
Oct 11, 2008
Well i got told that this forum was really good for getting advice and criticism on designs.

Here a bunch of my latest tags any you guys wanna comment on be my guest ^^

w.png

Sonic.png

Tekken2.png

KylesGift.png

Haseo-1.png

Grfxbattlecloud.png

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
love em all. but specially love the second one. love the colours. whats with the black line down the side of em all tho? i like it, but whys it there?

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
Well i got told that this forum was really good for getting advice and criticism on designs.

Mate you got lied to. No one here can criticise your work, all you will get is OMFG NICE WELL DONE GOLFSCLAPS. ****ing ****ers.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
you're just jeleous because desire does better work than u :P

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Okay, very nicely done, but there is a few flaws :

On the fifth design of alan walker (guessing it's him) the text seems far too cramped up in the corner, it looks nice but it kind of removes what it could be, i reckon if the text was placed better it could be nicer.

The first one, it's nice but it's too dull, it does not really catch your eye as it's black and white, try it in color perhaps,

The final fantasy one, great job, but the text is barely readable.

The only flaws really bud would be text areas, other than that nicely done, and it's nice to see some posts in this section.

Hope it helps.

/czeldabolg

-edit- Jealy : Jealous. There ya go. Have fun :D

Last edited:

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
The border on the side looks stupid on some of them. Notably the first, second and last.
Apart from that they're pretty good, except for the last one, imo.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
2nd and last are good but whats with people doing this daft black boxs on left , looks crap.

other then that there all pretty good

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007
i like them, they are really good.

the first 1 in black and white isnt brilliant because its "dull", The sonic one is realyl good, but needs brightening imo, and the text doesnt look so good like that. the tekken one needs the text moving up and left slightly (maybe just over the city), the rest i cnt remeber at this point as i didnt realyl look at them :P