Hidden Mist [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007
not been on lomcn for abit so jus had a quick scan through and i found myself lmao in rl tbh...

half the server quit.....when did this happen cause durin today im sure was near 40 mark for amount of players online...

ppl bored quit said cause of exp rings .................lol half the ppl moanin there bored been useing exp rings......so dont blame it on them.................reason ur bored is cause u bike chars and lvl so quick want to be the first to do this and that or have this item and that item.....so now u got nothin to do and cry to gm about updates etc or u pk all the noobs go red and stand in town *****in all day.....

yes this server has had a few teethin problems and yes the gm is sorting them out but he has a life to u know......

it ok for all the kids who play to stamp there feet and demand things done well tough it will get done when the gm is good and ready dont like it then ****off somewhere else im sure u wont be missed......

x2 exp event been on alday and still alot u just sit in town and dont make use of it then some of u will be cryin tonight or tomorro how hard it is to lvl............

wind ur ****ing necks in either play the game and enjoy it or doooooooooo oneeeeeeeeeeee..................

well said tbh....+2

store1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2011
not been on lomcn for abit so jus had a quick scan through and i found myself lmao in rl tbh...

half the server quit.....when did this happen cause durin today im sure was near 40 mark for amount of players online...

ppl bored quit said cause of exp rings .................lol half the ppl moanin there bored been useing exp rings......so dont blame it on them.................reason ur bored is cause u bike chars and lvl so quick want to be the first to do this and that or have this item and that item.....so now u got nothin to do and cry to gm about updates etc or u pk all the noobs go red and stand in town *****in all day.....

yes this server has had a few teethin problems and yes the gm is sorting them out but he has a life to u know......

it ok for all the kids who play to stamp there feet and demand things done well tough it will get done when the gm is good and ready dont like it then ****off somewhere else im sure u wont be missed......

x2 exp event been on alday and still alot u just sit in town and dont make use of it then some of u will be cryin tonight or tomorro how hard it is to lvl............

wind ur ****ing necks in either play the game and enjoy it or doooooooooo oneeeeeeeeeeee..................

+3

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
I don't know why server owners don't just apply for there own section on lomcn, makes more sense.

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium
Yes it was me mate, thanks a lot for making that forum. Looks awesome :) Rep ++++ Ok here is the download link for the maps - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N1IYMMMN And here are the monster graphics you will need - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IDLW8AUW Server will be up very shortly.

Erm im afraid i cant demote myself to regular member, ill make a new account, ill give the info of the old one to you, just change it.
Sorry about that ><
Made u admin tough :P

So if u want to edit forums or stuff, get on the azura account.

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
Erm im afraid i cant demote myself to regular member, ill make a new account, ill give the info of the old one to you, just change it.
Sorry about that ><
Made u admin tough :P

So if u want to edit forums or stuff, get on the azura account.

Thanks very much, appreciate it.

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
good luck to any1 playing this
another good server has been ruined due to donations which are;
levels being sold for £1.50
rare skills that havent been in less than a day being sold for £7.50
rare kit being sold that has been ingame a few days being sold £10 per item

basic kits hardly even drop from bosses and rares are being sold so cheap its unreal.. all of the high levels have been robbed of their time and hard effort. would like to see the GMs bounce back from it and learn from their mistakes but can't honestly see it happening.

shame really because the server was becoming interesting and has now just turned into another donation orientated server.

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
good luck to any1 playing this
another good server has been ruined due to donations which are;
levels being sold for £1.50
rare skills that havent been in less than a day being sold for £7.50
rare kit being sold that has been ingame a few days being sold £10 per item

basic kits hardly even drop from bosses and rares are being sold so cheap its unreal.. all of the high levels have been robbed of their time and hard effort. would like to see the GMs bounce back from it and learn from their mistakes but can't honestly see it happening.

shame really because the server was becoming interesting and has now just turned into another donation orientated server.

Let's get one thing straight. This was an event. A one off to reward players for being loyal and playing our server. Yes we did a half price donation for a few hours as part of the event as well as 7 caves with great exp and bosses, x2 server exp and along side a big update so you all had plenty to do. Sorry for trying to make an event where people can better themselves in game...

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
don't even hide behind the event bollocks, u do not sell levels!!!
it was easy enough to catch up with the high levels in the event and have the chance of getting some nice items.. u didnt have to sell the rarest items and spells.and also boost somebody up 35 levels making it very unfair on the rest of the players who have worked hard

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
it was easy enough to catch up with the high levels in the event and have the chance of getting some nice items.. u didnt have to sell the rarest items and spells.and also boost somebody up 35 levels making it very unfair on the rest of the players who have worked hard

I'm not hiding behind anything at all. The fact is, there was an event on which everyone used to level up fast, (a little faster than I had thought if I am honest). Due to the leveling, we are now working on a rebirth system which will be in very soon. Nobody bought 35 levels and as for selling the "rarest items", not even close there my friend. There are a LOT of items you haven't even seen, Damned kit is not as rare as you think it is.

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium

If you left the server, then gtfo this thread.
No one forced you to donate, so don't come and cry if things get straight.
Gf bye bye.

Reactions: Ellmo

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
If you left the server, then gtfo this thread.
No one forced you to donate, so don't come and cry if things get straight.
Gf bye bye.

are u ****ing dumb.. i haven't donated u big virgin. u do nothing but arselick the GMs yet your like some level 70 noob that hasnt got a clue on how to play mir.

and damned kit is the best kit ingame atm.

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium
are u ****ing dumb.. i haven't donated u big virgin. u do nothing but arselick the GMs yet your like some level 70 noob that hasnt got a clue on how to play mir.

and damned kit is the best kit ingame atm.

Well honestly the reason why you call me a fking dumb big virgin is cause i didn't even read all of your bollox.

First of all: I'm an 18 year old boy and got my gf for 3 years now, so don't think im a virgin.

Second: i dont arselick the GMs cause im not gay, just trying to help the community out, if you get mad you rage quit, if i think somethings wrong i try to fix it, make a forum pm gm's.

Third: I'm a level 72 noob

Fourth: I'm playing Mir for about 2 years so i know the difference between DC and SC

Fifth: Get to bed, school for you tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.