Hidden Mist [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stridey123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
never see you ingame :(.

s'ok wasn't after them, i just thought u wer gna b in PO but apparently u left

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
RIGHT.. Whatever just made everyone lag out(server side) i lost my 1.5exp potion.. so i want another one back..

/Castiel

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Just logged in... and wtf? Half the amount of mobs spawning.. FC level 1??? & 80-100cave like 3 hits me now wtf? wats happened to server tbh?

Zer0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2003
I'm guessing they lowered mob spawns because after a certain uptime, server develops mob lag which enables players to easily kill most bosses in game, especially when using FC. This is the reason they probably lowered FC too. It's just my take on things though, you'll hear from GM soon enough.

troop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 28, 2003
any chance some1 could upload just the exe for me plz coz for some reason mine has dissapeared?

thanks in advance

store1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2011
how come wen i log in as i log in it stays as MIR and stops can u tell me why plz?

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
Hello people. Sorry I haven't been as active as usual. My dog was quite ill and needed sorting.

Anyway, I am back and 100% active again.

We are currently working on another large update for Hidden Mist. The reason I am posting this is for you guys to have your say.
I know some people have criticised our work which is fine, as it helps us make the server better. What I am asking for is your ideas on what you would like to see in game. I'd like you to be realistic and imaginative if possible.

I'd like to know what caves you would like to see, features to try out, NPC's / quests etc. Any ideas you have or would like to put across, please feel free to do so. Also I would like to know of any improvements you think I can make to the current content in game.

Thanks,

HiddenMist team.

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
Few caves we have talked about to spread lvlers out a bit
Prajna temple (voted number 1)
psc
pc
all floors of zt(also popular) checked them all out but no mobs
tree path
redmoon valley
pastbichon
mysterycaves
dont know how easy these would be to implement but it would spread lvlrs out and give us more scope for guild hunts

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
a BG would also be good, make it hard so it needs a good size group to kill the way through the mobs and bosses

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
Both of the above posts content can and will be added.

Keep the ideas coming guys, thanks.

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Reduce Warrs HP a bit they have far too much, Implement some sort of challenge, & gruop challenge.
Add invasions etc. Make PK Worth while as its stupid atm. Up FF / SFB
Add a version of Lottery which can give you a random pet or random item your choice.
Involve a daily event (Not a gm event) A say Q/a that happens every night at 8pm & Whoever gets most correct (Random questions out of say 100) Then they get the prize.
Also make last man standing more worth while
Add more rare kits like Executioner.
Also increase spawns again as their pointless atm & itl be hard for the newer players to catch up.
Also make EXP Rings (All donatable stuff) Dropable from bosses to make it fair.

Reactions: Ellmo

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
Reduce Warrs HP a bit they have far too much, Implement some sort of challenge, & gruop challenge.
Add invasions etc. Make PK Worth while as its stupid atm. Up FF / SFB
Add a version of Lottery which can give you a random pet or random item your choice.
Involve a daily event (Not a gm event) A say Q/a that happens every night at 8pm & Whoever gets most correct (Random questions out of say 100) Then they get the prize.
Also make last man standing more worth while
Add more rare kits like Executioner.
Also increase spawns again as their pointless atm & itl be hard for the newer players to catch up.
Also make EXP Rings (All donatable stuff) Dropable from bosses to make it fair.
agree with most of what you've said most of that would benefit the server alot, I think there is a rare 100kit like exe I saw the GM wearing it last night

Stridey123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
i dunno what can be done about it, but wiz are the only ones that can solo that new cave. reduce the mobs abit so wars/taos have a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.